Michael Brelo is found not guilty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up in arms of there wasn't a 22 mile police chase endangering a lot of people. But come on, I have no sympathy for people who are criminals and sometimes get the wrong end of the law.

He was tried and found not guilty. Really don't know what else reasonable people could ask for.

The cops that beat Rodney King were found not guilty also. I think OJ was found not guilty in the murders of Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman as well. But yeah, I don't know what else reasonable people can ask for.

The cops that beat Rodney King were found not guilty also. I think OJ was found not guilty in the murders of Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman as well. But yeah, I don't know what else reasonable people can ask for.

There are verdicts we don't agree with. I didn't agree with either of those. It's our justice system and it's the best in the world.

I don't recall me going out rioting and looting after the King or O.J. verdict either.

There are verdicts we don't agree with. I didn't agree with either of those. It's our justice system and it's the best in the world.

I don't recall me going out rioting and looting after the King or O.J. verdict either.

If the roles were reversed you may have felt inclined to go out rioting and looting though but then again white people don't have to riot. Well unless their favorite sports team wins or loses. Then all hell breaks loose.

If the roles were reversed you may have felt inclined to go out rioting and looting though but then again white people don't have to riot. Well unless their favorite sports team wins or loses. Then all hell breaks loose.

If the roles were reversed I really doubt I would have. I respect our system whether I agree with the outcomes or not.

Respect for the justice system is not a racial issue for me. It's just a respect for our system. I see many more whites than blacks incarcerated in the course of my job.

All we've heard is let the system do it's job. The system did it's job here and people are still not happy. Maybe they should start saying we want the outcome that we want?

All in all it just seems like an excuse to steal and destroy.

If the roles were reversed I really doubt I would have. I respect our system whether I agree with the outcomes or not.

Respect for the justice system is not a racial issue for me. It's just a respect for our system. I see many more whites than blacks incarcerated in the course of my job.

The rioting and looting is most definitely a racial issue.

There are more whites in our area than blacks.

All we've heard is let the system do it's job. The system did it's job here and people are still not happy. Maybe they should start saying we want the outcome that we want?

People weren't going to be happy with the verdict either way.

I do believe you have hit the nail on the head.