Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Brelo is found not guilty

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. Be strong Cleveland and make good choices.

I'd be up in arms of there wasn't a 22 mile police chase endangering a lot of people. But come on, I have no sympathy for people who are criminals and sometimes get the wrong end of the law.

He was tried and found not guilty. Really don't know what else reasonable people could ask for.

  • Author
He was tried and found not guilty. Really don't know what else reasonable people could ask for.

 

The cops that beat Rodney King were found not guilty also. I think OJ was found not guilty in the murders of Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman as well. But yeah, I don't know what else reasonable people can ask for.

The cops that beat Rodney King were found not guilty also. I think OJ was found not guilty in the murders of Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman as well. But yeah, I don't know what else reasonable people can ask for.

 

There are verdicts we don't agree with. I didn't agree with either of those. It's our justice system and it's the best in the world.

 

I don't recall me going out rioting and looting after the King or O.J. verdict either.

  • Author
There are verdicts we don't agree with. I didn't agree with either of those. It's our justice system and it's the best in the world.

 

I don't recall me going out rioting and looting after the King or O.J. verdict either.

 

If the roles were reversed you may have felt inclined to go out rioting and looting though but then again white people don't have to riot. Well unless their favorite sports team wins or loses. Then all hell breaks loose.

If the roles were reversed you may have felt inclined to go out rioting and looting though but then again white people don't have to riot. Well unless their favorite sports team wins or loses. Then all hell breaks loose.

 

If the roles were reversed I really doubt I would have. I respect our system whether I agree with the outcomes or not.

 

Respect for the justice system is not a racial issue for me. It's just a respect for our system. I see many more whites than blacks incarcerated in the course of my job.

All we've heard is let the system do it's job. The system did it's job here and people are still not happy. Maybe they should start saying we want the outcome that we want?

 

All in all it just seems like an excuse to steal and destroy.

I don't know how he could be found guilty if it couldn't be proven he fired the fatal shots.

 

I also don't now how he is still a policeman as his actions seem to be those of a psychopath.

  • Author
I don't know how he could be found guilty if it couldn't be proven he fired the fatal shots.

 

I also don't now how he is still a policeman as his actions seem to be those of a psychopath.

 

Agree on both counts.

  • Author
If the roles were reversed I really doubt I would have. I respect our system whether I agree with the outcomes or not.

 

Respect for the justice system is not a racial issue for me. It's just a respect for our system. I see many more whites than blacks incarcerated in the course of my job.

 

The rioting and looting is most definitely a racial issue.

 

There are more whites in our area than blacks.

  • Author
All we've heard is let the system do it's job. The system did it's job here and people are still not happy. Maybe they should start saying we want the outcome that we want?

 

All in all it just seems like an excuse to steal and destroy.

 

People weren't going to be happy with the verdict either way.

All we've heard is let the system do it's job. The system did it's job here and people are still not happy. Maybe they should start saying we want the outcome that we want?

 

All in all it just seems like an excuse to steal and destroy.

 

I do believe you have hit the nail on the head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.