2007 Top 100 NFL Draft Prospects

NHS BIG DADDY

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samardzija the first WR taken.. I don't know about that. I think he is a solid college guy but I don't know pro's.

I haven't looked at the list, but if it list just seniors then I agree he probably is the best senior wide receiver in the country. Now I dont think he will be a star receiver in the NFL like Calvin Johnson and Jarrett have a chance to do, but I think if he does stick with football I can see Samardzija being a TJ Houshmanzada type. Both are great route runners, and do a good job running with the ball after they have it, and also they both have long last names so it just makes sense...:D

Will Bo Smith - CB | (5'10", 195, 4.52) | KENTUCKY - get drafted ?

What year were all these players for Louisville?

Abe Brown

William Gay

Nate Harris

Kurt Quarterman

Brandon Sharp

Kolby Smith

A 4.52 and you want to play cornerback? Sorry my friend, no NFL team will take you when you are running a 4.52 40-yard dash.

Will Bo Smith - CB | (5'10", 195, 4.52) | KENTUCKY - get drafted ?

What year were all these players for Louisville?

Abe Brown

William Gay

Nate Harris

Kurt Quarterman

Brandon Sharp

Kolby Smith

All seniors. Brown started at OLB full time except for injury, but had a disapointing senior campaign, certainly overshadowed by Malik Jackson; he's a safety in the NFL. Harris also didn't play up to his ability, and Lamar Myles ended up just as much a starter as he was. Harris will project as an OLB in the league. William Gay and Kurt Quarterman were both full time starters this year. Kolby Smith was the best 'all around' RB in the committee this year after Bush went down, but I don't know that he has a future in the NFL.

Is Okoye on that list? He should be.

All seniors. Brown started at OLB full time except for injury, but had a disapointing senior campaign, certainly overshadowed by Malik Jackson; he's a safety in the NFL. Harris also didn't play up to his ability, and Lamar Myles ended up just as much a starter as he was. Harris will project as an OLB in the league. William Gay and Kurt Quarterman were both full time starters this year. Kolby Smith was the best 'all around' RB in the committee this year after Bush went down, but I don't know that he has a future in the NFL.

Is Okoye on that list? He should be.

Not sure. I forgot the website I found them on.

A 4.52 and you want to play cornerback? Sorry my friend, no NFL team will take you when you are running a 4.52 40-yard dash.

Jerry Jones, who has been producing the Drugstore List for 30 years, has Smith going in Round 6.

Out of the top 29 Senior CB's on that list, 9 have a slower time than 4.52; they are projected to go from rounds 2-7. The highest are Tarell Brown of Texas (4.52) and Daymeion Hughes of California (4.56) who are both projected to go late in the 2nd round(The list does not included underclassmen coming out).

Obviously, there is more to playing CB in the NFL than straight ahead speed.

It also shows how all these super fast times of high school players are fabricated.