April 7, 201511 yr One call (among many) I want fixed in college ... the shooting foul call when the offensive player jumps into the defender and creates the contact.
April 7, 201511 yr Author Coach K said at the end just told Jones to run high screen. The he said it was just great coaching. Imagine if Cal had said that.
April 7, 201511 yr Freshmen for Duke had 60 of their 68 points tonight. But "One & Done" is bad for college bball. You remember when John Wall was at UK? Coach K was asked why he didn't recruit him harder and coach Knsaid he will never recruit a one and done player. Then the next year he gets a known one and done and now this year lol. Sometimes the so called great coaches learn from the best...Coach Cal
April 7, 201511 yr Congrats to Grizzly!! Glad I could help fulfill a dream. You're my fav Duke fan by far, you deserved it buddy.
April 7, 201511 yr I'm not sure what happened at halftime, but the game was called totally different in the second half. Some of the missed calls were head scratchers. That being said, Jones and Allen stepped up big for the Devils. Announcers said coach K was working the officials while going to the locker room at half time. Guess it worked. Congrats to the Duke fans on BGP.
April 7, 201511 yr C'mon Bo, be better than talking about the hand and body checking. Your boy Kaminsky benefitted from it all year.
April 7, 201511 yr Author Kenny Smith just made an silly statement. He said we had been talking about Kentucky's freshman But Duke's 4 freshmen showed that they are best in the country.
April 7, 201511 yr Congrats to @GrizzlyAdams & @PurplePride92! I wish it was me but happy for you guys! Exactly. Congrats to the Duke fans. Well played. Well coached. Well deserved indeed.
April 7, 201511 yr Bo Ryan is a seasoned vet. Does a great job of bashing the officiating while doing his best to not make it seem like he bashed officials.
April 7, 201511 yr Kenny Smith just made an silly statement. He said we had been talking about Kentucky's freshman But Duke's 4 freshmen showed that they are best in the country. Okafor and Towns is a matter of opinion. Winslow is better than UK's #2, IMO Lyles. Allen played pretty well tonight, but I'll take Booker. I'll take Ulis over Jones all day. Probably closer than people want to believe.
April 7, 201511 yr Okafor and Towns is a matter of opinion. Winslow is better than UK's #2, IMO Lyles. Allen played pretty well tonight, but I'll take Booker. I'll take Ulis over Jones all day. Probably closer than people want to believe. Duke had the #1 recruiting class this year. I won't argue it. All Coach K had to do was roll the ball out right?
April 7, 201511 yr Hey, when is the NCaa gonna vacate UNC's games over the past 18 years? Whatever happened to that investigation?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.