Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 68 Wisconsin 63

Featured Replies

I don't follow baseball that close anymore now that steroids are banned. I peak in from time to time but I don't follow it closely enough to claim a team. High school and college basketball have been a whole lot of fun for me this season for sure. Maybe the Lakers will win the lottery to cap off basketball success for me at all levels. :lol2:

 

If they do, who would be your pick?

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they do, who would be your pick?

 

D'Angelo Russell. He can get some Kobe mentoring and then shine with Julius Randle as the future of the Lakers.

D'Angelo Russell. He can get some Kobe mentoring and then shine with Julius Randle as the future of the Lakers.

 

If that happened, they'd be wise to trade down a pick or two and add a couple more picks. They'd be able to get Russell at the 3 or 4 pick.

If that happened, they'd be wise to trade down a pick or two and add a couple more picks. They'd be able to get Russell at the 3 or 4 pick.

 

Oh, I know. He asked who I would take. I'm just some schmoe in KY who loves Russell more than anyone else in the draft. In the real world I hope the Lakers get the 2nd or 3rd pick so they can get who is left out of Okafor-Towns-Russell. I don't see glaring differences between Okafor and Towns so my bias says take Okafor over Towns. Either way, if you get a top 3 pick in the draft you should come away with one of those 3 and that's a win-win for those top 3 teams IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.