Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 68 Wisconsin 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Duke's defense won the game for them. Non stop pressure on every player. Every player getting into the body of who they were guarding and sitting down in ready position. That defensive pressure forced Wisconsin out of their offensive rhythm and eventually wore Wisconsin down.

Kenny Smith just made an silly statement. He said we had been talking about Kentucky's freshman But Duke's 4 freshmen showed that they are best in the country.

 

Duke's freshmen were arguably the best. I don't think that statement is silly at all.

Allen should have won MOP

 

Jones 23 points and the big shots at crunch time. He had to get it. That is who I thought the key player was going to be in this game for Duke and he got the job done for them.

I'll take Ulis over Jones all day.

 

I love Ulis, but I can't get behind that statement.

Hey, when is the NCaa gonna vacate UNC's games over the past 18 years? Whatever happened to that investigation?

 

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

I love Ulis, but I can't get behind that statement.

 

Sorry, I was thinking Matt Jones. Had a brainfart and just realized that it was Tyus Jones. That one is definitely debatable.

  • Author
Okafor and Towns is a matter of opinion.

Winslow is better than UK's #2, IMO Lyles.

Allen played pretty well tonight, but I'll take Booker.

I'll take Ulis over Jones all day.

 

Probably closer than people want to believe.

 

I agree but his statement was those 4 were the best freshmen in the country.

Kenny Smith just made an silly statement. He said we had been talking about Kentucky's freshman But Duke's 4 freshmen showed that they are best in the country.

 

Not much of a stretch to say Okafor, Jones, Winslow and Allen were better than Towns, Lyles, Booker and Ulis. Close call, and one group exits with a ring...

I agree but his statement was those 4 were the best freshmen in the country.

 

The best freshman class in the country. Hard to say otherwise at this point...

What was said about "Rent-a-Player" in the Wisconsin press conference?

 

I must have missed it watching One Shining Moment.

  • Author

Bo besides talking about the officials also took a swipe at Duke and probably UK with his "rent a player" statement.

Not much of a stretch to say Okafor, Jones, Winslow and Allen were better than Towns, Lyles, Booker and Ulis. Close call, and one group exits with a ring...

 

True story.

Not much of a stretch to say Okafor, Jones, Winslow and Allen were better than Towns, Lyles, Booker and Ulis. Close call, and one group exits with a ring...

 

Okafor a slight edge over Towns

Winslow significantly better than Lyles

Jones better than Booker

Ulis better than Allen

 

I give the edge to Duke's freshmen.

  • Author
The best freshman class in the country. Hard to say otherwise at this point...

 

I agree but that's not what he said he said those 4 were the best in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.