MLB15 The Show

• 2 weeks later...
Do they have any new features?

Have equipment to you tie to your player to boost attributes and they have a mode which is sorta like Madden Ultimate team where you get cards to build your team and compete against others and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. So I suck at this game. I can't hit to save my life. I either strike out or get a hit. I hover between .215 and .250 for my batting average. Apparently I always swing too early. I can field and run but hitting has been harder than expected. Who has some tips for this rookie?

Okay. So I suck at this game. I can't hit to save my life. I either strike out or get a hit. I hover between .215 and .250 for my batting average. Apparently I always swing too early. I can field and run but hitting has been harder than expected. Who has some tips for this rookie?

Put the hitting level on beginner and the pitching level on adaptive.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know the answer?

you use them to make your player better. every 50 or so days, you lose points on your attributes. Let me know if you have any more questions. I play this game religiously. My character is a SS. Won the NL MVP and Hank Aaron award 6 years in a row. Switched over the the AL this year.