Everything posted by bluegrassball92
-
Wayyyy Too Early Top 5 Class 2A
Not until next season.
-
Wayyyy Too Early Top 5 Class 2A
Delete.
-
Covington Catholic moves to #1 in the Cantrall ratings
The colonels are the real deal. I’ve seen them once so far. Their players just look like they are on a whole new level ( size and ability).
-
Lloyd 46 Newport Central Catholic 14
Someone seems bitter. Is this thread about the players from Lloyd playing a great game tonight, or about an obvious personal beef with a coach ?
-
Star 64 Game of the Week
Almost positive SK travels to Ryle next Friday night.
-
Simon Kenton/Campbell County Predictions
Where are you getting your info ?
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
Birds at home. I like them. I'll go birds 28-21.
-
Simon Kenton/Campbell County Predictions
Game is on Friday the 21st.
-
Ryle/Campbell County Predictions
Ryle throws the ball extremely well and Campbell had a tough time with Lonaker. Now you bring on a D1 QB to battle against.
-
Ryle/Campbell County Predictions
It very well could be. We will see tonight. Ryle just looks dangerous. I know you can't compare scores and things of that nature but it's hard not to. Ryle trounced a team last week that beat cooper and should have beat Campbell. Cooper also pounded Campbell. I just have a feeling that Ryle is going to do what they want. If it's much closer, I have no problem admitting I was wrong.
-
Highlands 16 Simon Kenton 0 (Frosh)
I don't know if this is an actual agreeance or a subtle dig, so I'll clarify. You find out who your studs are for the upcoming years, but many of the kids grow differently and kids who play a lot now, may not play very much the next 3 years and vice versa.
-
Ryle/Campbell County Predictions
Ryle puts it on the camels big time. Ryle 50 Campbell 0.
-
State report says Boyle BOE interfered in Smith's hiring
If they aren't offering monetary values or gifts, who cares if they want him back??
-
Highlands 16 Simon Kenton 0 (Frosh)
Glad to be back after a long time away. I follow more NKY Varsity than anything but I know for the past two years SK has been full platooning at the freshmen level. I'd imagine this is the same if they have numbers again. Ryle is the only other team that does this on the freshman level. At least Ryle did when my girlfriends nephew played there. Regardless of platooning or not 11 show up to play each down. Like always, I'd never put too much stock in a freshman game.
-
Highlands 30 Simon Kenton 14 (Frosh)
Congrats to the birds. My buddy's son plays for SK and said the team is making strides. Can anyone who was there attest to that?
-
Scott 8 Simon Kenton 6 (Frosh)
I see. Maybe it should be reworded as most 5 and 6A schools play a true freshmen schedule.
-
Scott 8 Simon Kenton 6 (Frosh)
Most of NKY plays true freshmen, with the exception of 1 or 2. To call it true frosh would be wildly inaccurate.
-
8th Region Tournament
Is the draw on Sunday?
-
Simon Kenton 24 Covington Catholic 13 (JV)
My point is why get everyone on here all fired up and speak on things you truly aren't sure of?
-
Simon Kenton 24 Covington Catholic 13 (JV)
Did you see the schedule for next year?
-
Simon Kenton 24 Covington Catholic 13 (JV)
Is this thread about next years varsity teams or this JV game today? Good win today for the pioneers. The score indicates a pretty good game. Wish I could make it to more Saturday games. Would have liked to watch this one. Who did what that made an impact today?
-
Highlands 28 Simon Kenton 16 (Frosh)
I always think it's funny how some people on here put so much stock into a freshman game. Didn't get a chance to come out, but I heard it was closer than the score indicated. Heard that sk was driving at will but the baby birds buckled down when it mattered and the highlands offense hit a couple of big plays for scores. Let's see how both teams come out next week and improve on what they did wrong on Wednesday. After all that's what frosh ball is about right?
-
SK vs. X scrimmage rescheduled because of "purge"
The comments on here are quite funny, however, they schools are still going to play. It's a scrimmage so it doesn't count, so I do not understand the scardy cat comments. Better safe than sorry. What if you were from nky and one of these ball players was your child. It'd be a different story. All the district wants is safety for their students and that is respectable in my book.
-
SK vs. X scrimmage rescheduled because of "purge"
Seems like a lot of us on here are overreacting. It's not like it's canceled. It's going to be played.
-
St. Xavier 5 Simon Kenton 2
Great season to both squads.