Wayyyy Too Early Top 5 Class 2A

Let's stir the pot this off-season a bit shall we?

1. Mayfield- The Cards were steady all of last season and returns a very solid core of talent from the State Runner-Up squad.

2. CAL- The Centurions have a top tier player and plenty to surround him with. Can the Offense find some stability?

3. DeSales- The Colts lost a strong Senior Class that ahd them 12-0 and thinking about a Final birth... will they be able to reload?

4. Danville- The Champs were decimated by departures and will have to hi the reset button. The cupboard is far from bare, but lots of young talent will need to grow up fast.

5. Glasgow- Glasgow just kept on winning and surprised people by making a run to the Semi-Finals. Glasgow returns a lot of talent and will be a tough out in 2018.

What say you?

Let's stir the pot this off-season a bit shall we?

1. Mayfield- The Cards were steady all of last season and returns a very solid core of talent from the State Runner-Up squad.

2. CAL- The Centurions have a top tier player and plenty to surround him with. Can the Offense find some stability?

3. DeSales- The Colts lost a strong Senior Class that ahd them 12-0 and thinking about a Final birth... will they be able to reload?

4. Danville- The Champs were decimated by departures and will have to hi the reset button. The cupboard is far from bare, but lots of young talent will need to grow up fast.

5. Glasgow- Glasgow just kept on winning and surprised people by making a run to the Semi-Finals. Glasgow returns a lot of talent and will be a tough out in 2018.

What say you?

I saw Danville destroy Glasgow last year, if they are number five then 2A is going to be very weak from number 5 on to the bottom

I'm not ready to say Somerset could make a push, but its possible. Lost a lot of talent, and replaced it with some as well in the freshman and sophomore class.

Avoid the injury bug, and they'll be a handful.

Hmmm. I would like to hear more about this one. Who will be their top players besides Kelly?

They return 8 offensive starters and 8 defensive starters.

Kelly- Rb/Olb

A. Posey- Wr/Db

Miller Rb/Db

Kremer- Qb/Db

Cain- Db/Qb

Wormald- ol/dl

Lankiet-Ol-Dl

That's off top of the head. There is more that I'm missing.