Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Campbell County Predictions

Who do you think wins and why? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins and why?

    • Ryle
      82%
    • Campbell County
      17%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This will be a repeat of the Ryle HHS game.

I think Cooper just outed the Camels. Do I dare say running clock.

Track meet and running clock.

I did here CC has a pretty good marching band though.

This is a statement game for Campbell County. By that I mean CC will make their statement as to what kind of football team they are. Talent wins this game and Ryle has the definite advantage. If CC isn't ready to play tomorrow night, they will get blown out. I'm hoping to see mental toughness and aggressive play from the Camels. If not, they're in trouble the rest of the way.

I did here CC has a pretty good marching band though.

 

That they do! Band of Pride!

Ryle puts it on the camels big time. Ryle 50 Campbell 0.

 

You very well could be right, but gosh I hope you're wrong.

I really like Ryle's team, but rooting for the Camels in this one to put a good week together.

Ryle puts it on the camels big time. Ryle 50 Campbell 0.

 

That's a little far fetched don't you think?

Just one thing I ask. If CC wins the coin toss listen to the song and take the ball

That's a little far fetched don't you think?

It very well could be. We will see tonight. Ryle just looks dangerous. I know you can't compare scores and things of that nature but it's hard not to. Ryle trounced a team last week that beat cooper and should have beat Campbell. Cooper also pounded Campbell. I just have a feeling that Ryle is going to do what they want. If it's much closer, I have no problem admitting I was wrong.

Ryle throws the ball extremely well and Campbell had a tough time with Lonaker. Now you bring on a D1 QB to battle against.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.