SK vs. X scrimmage rescheduled because of "purge"

All Tell

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't make this stuff up. A big wig with SK didn't feel comfortable with their team and fans traveling to Louisville tonight so the scrimmage has been rescheduled until tomorrow morning 11:30 at SK.

Overreact much?????

Big wig? Who might that be?

And yes, we don't like going to Louisville. I71 is awful.

It's unfortunate that whoever started the "Louisville Purge" talk has caused those in power to take away from the entertainment of a Friday night. It's a tough decision to make, and ultimately the safety of the students, coaches, and fans is more important than a scrimmage.

You can't make this stuff up. A big wig with SK didn't feel comfortable with their team and fans traveling to Louisville tonight so the scrimmage has been rescheduled until tomorrow morning 11:30 at SK.

Overreact much?????

Be happy that X can make all decisions locally and not have to bend to a "removed" authority.

It's unfortunate that whoever started the "Louisville Purge" talk has caused those in power to take away from the entertainment of a Friday night. It's a tough decision to make, and ultimately the safety of the students, coaches, and fans is more important than a scrimmage.

even if noting happens tonight the unfortunate thing is that now that it has elicited this type of reaction the chances are it will happen again.

Yes I do believe that it was a huge over reaction.

And yes again I think that it's hilarious that it was from the team whose fans on here "pride" themselves on their prowess.

even if noting happens tonight the unfortunate thing is that now that it has elicited this type of reaction the chances are it will happen again.

Yes I do believe that it was a huge over reaction.

And yes again I think that it's hilarious that it was from the team whose fans on here "pride" themselves on their prowess.

Don't construe the sentiments of an individual fan as being representative of the entire fan base.