SK vs. X scrimmage rescheduled because of "purge"

All Tell

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The comments on here are quite funny, however, they schools are still going to play. It's a scrimmage so it doesn't count, so I do not understand the scardy cat comments. Better safe than sorry. What if you were from nky and one of these ball players was your child. It'd be a different story. All the district wants is safety for their students and that is respectable in my book.

Absolute joke..... St. X, one of the top 1-2 safest campuses in town (even if there was a threat) and SK bows out. They should be ashamed. If I was Will I'd tell SK to take their ovaries elsewhere for a scrimmage.

So your saying to hell with the family's and students once they left the campus to travel home at 10 or 11 at night. I'm a parent of one of the players, and since crap is happening in your safe Louisville area I'm glad it was postponed.

Absolute joke..... St. X, one of the top 1-2 safest campuses in town (even if there was a threat) and SK bows out. They should be ashamed. If I was Will I'd tell SK to take their ovaries elsewhere for a scrimmage.

They still need to get to the campus. What would your post look like if something did happen? They did not bow out of the scrimmage. I still have images of the wilding that went on at a Louisville gas station to unsuspecting family. You should be ashamed for your shallow perspective.