Rumor on street is.....

A Holmes player will be transferring to Holy Cross next year.

This will be the third transfer from Holmes to HC.

Heard that might not be the only one leaving Holmes. Any word on where others may be going? Is the band breaking up?

Edited by True blue (and gold)

GC coach is Holly Roberts Howell. Roberts is her maiden name. Best wishes to her in the future.

I think the other posts are for other rumors. While it seems the OP intended this thread for the GC news, it does seem open for people to share other rumors.

GC coach is Holly Roberts Howell. Roberts is her maiden name. Best wishes to her in the future.

I think the other posts are for other rumors. While it seems the OP intended this thread for the GC news, it does seem open for people to share other rumors.

You are probably correct but the name of the thread states "Rumor on street is....." and implies it kinda is open to anything. Otherwise it should have said "Rumor on the streets of Gallatin Co is....."

You are probably correct but the name of the thread states "Rumor on street is....." and implies it kinda is open to anything. Otherwise it should have said "Rumor on the streets of Gallatin Co is....."

I agree.

Huge Loss for Girls Basketball not only for Gallatin County but for all of us who enjoy 8th Region basketball. Holly has always been able to bring out the the best in her players. I thought this year really showed how talented of a coach she really is. She took a team that was not expected to make much noise to a All A Championship!!! I have always had great respect for Holly as a coach and she will be sorely missed.