Rumor on street is.....

Wait wait wait!! A holmes fan (who several of us know who he is and who you are) posts that a holmes player is transferring to HC next year and we aren't supposed to believe it?? Because one of the rules of bgp is to not state untruthful things. The "rumors" are not just on bgp by the way. This one and others.

I know both of my girls have been pulled to the side and questioned about this anonymous rumor! That's a distraction they or this team didn't need!

I agree. And I will drop it. But to say it was just a "test" to see who will believe it is back peddling. That person made a mistake and should just let it go away. They shouldn't blame others for believing a reliable holmes source.

And so has mine. The post wasn't meant to get anyone amped up and the girls talk to each other everyday so they knew it wasn't true. Trust when i say these girls are focused on the game and not on other things so let it go

Wait wait wait!! A Holmes fan (who several of us know who he is and who you are) posts that a Holmes player is transferring to HC next year and we aren't supposed to believe it?? Because one of the rules of bgp is to not state untruthful things. The "rumors" are not just on bgp by the way. This one and others.

If you know who I am then you only could of got it from one person and he know who he is. And fyi it's called a rumor for a reason how many rumors do you know that are true?

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

You say drop it let it go but the point... There should be nothing to drop and let go! It is a big deal when you have girls being pulled aside and being asked about what's said on here by coaches not other players!! It's not right or fair to the girls!! I make no bones about it his treatment and the way he talks to my girls and I speak on them because that's what I know has been anything but respectful or fair and now to have this!!!