Bryan Station 73 Rowan County 62

Thanks for the heads up on Rowan and best of luck to them this season.

People shouldn't sleep on Bryan Station. They have a lot of talent and if things click, they could be someone who is a handful to deal with. Over the past few seasons, one of their calling cards has been playing to the level of their competition, but at the same time, that could make them even more dangerous.

Walker 18pts; Claitt (spelling) 12pts 8rebs 5 ast; Dishman 14pts 6 rebs; Davis 15pts for Bryan Station. I'm not familiar with the 16th region but throughout the course of the game you could see why people have Rowan Co ranked, they have a good team. Bryan Station's speed and athleticism at all 5 positions is just unreal. They played 11 players and there wasn't much of a drop off.

Rowan County

Callahan 20 points, 3 assists

Graham 16 points

Ravenscraft 10 points, 8 rebounds

Whalen 8 assists

Callahan and Whelan got in foul trouble early and it did effect the team. Bryan Station is extraordinarily athletic and Rowan turned the ball over too much.

Glad to see Dishman having a nice game. He's kind of a finesse, skinny big who will step out and shoot from the baseline and elbows. Got a report from someone close to the team who said that he'd put in tons of work over the summer and had stepped up as a leader in the absence of some of their kids who were playing football. He could definitely be an X-Factor for Station if he and Claitt are able to lock things down more on the interior.

Rowan got destroyed by southwestern last Saturday and by clay county this summer. I don't think they are that good. Solid team but nowhere near a top 25 team

Agree completely! I think due to the players they had returning and the 7-2 record they posted over their last 9 games last year, people were thinking they were gonna be better than they actually are. After seeing what Southwestern did to them I don't see them being a ranked team.