Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allegations Against Bill Cosby

Featured Replies

Years ago my Dad was a big fan of Bill Cosby and I could never figure out why. Personally, I just thought that Cosby was weird and not at all funny. Of course my impression of him and whether or not he is guilty is a far stretch, so I can't lean one way or another on the issue. I've always had the impression though that Bill Cosby has always been impressed with Bill Cosby, and thinks that his own jokes are funny. I don't, and I don't think he's once ever made me laugh. Mostly just uncomfortable.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Care for a stiff drink?

 

Well...I guess these days it would be a soft drink.

Bill Cosby Rape Allegations: A Timeline

 

Above is a timeline to the accusations. My only question is why now? Some are from the 70's, one is from 1982. Most are failed models and actresses. Not saying it didn't happen. Just saying it is awfully fishy on both ends.

i never cared for him , couldnt even name the hit show he had in the 80's or was it 90's ? He has said some comments about people of his own race I liked -- encouraging men to be DADS , not just sperm donors . or something to that effect .

Rape isn't funny so I can't joke about it. But if I could, I'd be killing it right now.

 

That's a lot of alleged victims.

So you think all of these women, including now, Janice Dickerson, are in on some elaborate scheme to discredit Bill Cosby because he ticked them off? :ohbrother:

 

I'm with you LA. When this many people come out, it is hard to believe they are ALL lying. Janice D is a train wreck however so I don't believe anything she says.

Janice D is a train wreck however so I don't believe anything she says.

You got that right! ALL about attention as well. But as was mentioned, most, if not all, of these people are washed up models and actresses, if this happened then Cosby is the kiss of death.

 

But, when certain types of people, who are down and out and washed up see one or two people getting attention, they see an opportunity as well.

 

I'll wait until actual proof comes out before I trash a persons name, it's too easy to ruin someone over lies. If it's true, I'm sure there will be proof somewhere.

Well...I guess these days it would be a soft drink.

 

:laugh:

I was a big Bill Cosby fan. I had a couple of his lp albums as a kid.

 

However, these allegations have to be taken seriously, and if true, he is in big trouble and should be.

I was a big Bill Cosby fan. I had a couple of his lp albums as a kid.

 

However, these allegations have to be taken seriously, and if true, he is in big trouble and should be.

 

 

Did you ever listen to his "It's True, It's True" LP? The one with the sketch on Spanish Fly? How ironic?!

 

Bill Cosby Spanish Fly Routine: Old Stand-Up Comedy Offends

Care for a stiff drink?
That'd be a Jell-O Pu...ah...never mind.

From what I gather, most of these allegations have been public for a decade, but last week Hannibal Buress had a bit about Cosby and rape during one of his stand-up gigs and it eventually trended on Twitter, which is why it's above the fold news today. This is grainy video of the bit:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJU30EKCxAE

That'd be a Jell-O Pu...ah...never mind.

 

Chocolate pudding pop...always room for jello...come on the jokes could write themselves!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.