Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allegations Against Bill Cosby

Featured Replies

I can't find myself getting up on a crate to defend him just because some of the accusers are sketchy. I'll wait to see what actually comes out on this.

 

One thing to remember was just how popular and powerful he was at one time and how hard it would have been for one person to have made allegations like this and to have been taken seriously. But once one person sticks there head out there others will normally follow, so I'm not dismissing the allegations just yet.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chocolate pudding pop...always room for jello...come on the jokes could write themselves!

 

And they would be funnier than any material he ever did.

i never cared for him , couldnt even name the hit show he had in the 80's or was it 90's ? He has said some comments about people of his own race I liked -- encouraging men to be DADS , not just sperm donors . or something to that effect .

 

The Cosby Show?

I can't find myself getting up on a crate to defend him just because some of the accusers are sketchy. I'll wait to see what actually comes out on this.

 

One thing to remember was just how popular and powerful he was at one time and how hard it would have been for one person to have made allegations like this and to have been taken seriously. But once one person sticks there head out there others will normally follow, so I'm not dismissing the allegations just yet.

 

And thus a target. I'm not saying what did or didn't happen because I don't know, just saying the rich and famous get targeted by this kind of thing a lot by people looking for a quick payday, and they sometimes get it.

Sorry, but I'm really sick of trial in the court of public opinion. I'll let the real courts (civil and/or criminal) sort it out before passing any judgement.

As far as Dickinson, it's ALL about money!

 

CBS wanted to interview her, but she said only of she got paid. A washed up nobody attempting to ruin someone just for money?

As far as Dickinson' date=' it's ALL about money! CBS wanted to interview her, but she said only of she got paid. A washed up nobody attempting to ruin someone just for money?[/quote']

 

I'm sensing you don't like her. Hell, I don't like her either but aren't you casting the same aspersions?

I'm sensing you don't like her. Hell' date=' I don't like her either but aren't you casting the same aspersions?[/quote']Talk to my lawyer, work out a deal with him and ill talk.

 

Me! No not at all! If she seriously has a real issue with Cosby then she wouldn't ask for money for an interview. Nothing but a money grab by this has been. It's all about money and attention. Too many people get ruined because of people like her, and it hurts legitimate allegations.

i never cared for him , couldnt even name the hit show he had in the 80's or was it 90's ? He has said some comments about people of his own race I liked -- encouraging men to be DADS , not just sperm donors . or something to that effect .

 

Ummmm...I understand...it's complicated...."The Cosby Show". :D

Talk to my lawyer, work out a deal with him and ill talk.

 

Me! No not at all! If she seriously has a real issue with Cosby then she wouldn't ask for money for an interview. Nothing but a money grab by this has been. It's all about money and attention. Too many people get ruined because of people like her, and it hurts legitimate allegations.

 

 

How many allegations does it take to make something legitimate in your world? I guess the woman who settled with Cosby in 2006 was just on a money grab too?

Bill Cosby must be the most unlucky man in the world.

There has to be something to it in my mind. Too many coming out now to not seriously wonder. He has alienated a certain segment of the black community over the years and they will not come to his defense whether they believe he did or didn't. I am not proposing he has been right or wrong in his admonishment of black males in poverty, just that he will not get a lot of support from them. Their mindset is generally negative to him. Interesting article by Bomani Jones on this. Some language warnings before you open. I will post it in a few.

Sorry, but I'm really sick of trial in the court of public opinion. I'll let the real courts (civil and/or criminal) sort it out before passing any judgement.

 

You mean like the girl that worked for the Temple Women's basketball team that he paid off to keep the trial out of civil court?

At the very least a married Cosby used his position in the acting community to have sexual relations with young women he told he would help in the industry. Are we really going to think all 15 of these women are lying? Why would the highly successful retired attorney lie? What benefit is it to her? It isn't a money grab for an extremely wealthy person like her.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.