Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allegations Against Bill Cosby

Featured Replies

"Introducing new, Quaalude flavored pudding pops! Take it from the old Coz'...she'll never know".

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per sealed documents from a 2005 lawsuit, now unsealed by courts for the Associated Press:

 

Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

 

In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

I used to love Cosby...but the truth is he was/is a total fraud and creep. THAT many women don't come forward unless he was doing this nonsense A LOT. What I don't get is that you would think as rich and charismatic as he was, he could get plenty of women without drugging them...

Your honor, the prosecution rests....

 

Like I said last December 11th, total creep and a fraud...

Sometimes, your whole world as you've known it is turned upside down. I feel like I'll never have faith in anyone again...gutwrenching. Seriously...how can someone be so absolutely opposite what they seem?

 

***Disclosure...I don't remember ever fully having faith in anyone in my life***

50 women!!! Holy cow!

Is there a woman on earth besides Mrs. Cosby who actually had sex willingly with him??

Cosby has his coming, and I think he deserves it, but man oh man, I wish these women weren't being represented by Gloria Allred. That woman... :banghead:

 

Yeah, I'm not a fan of hers at all.

50 women!!! Holy cow!

Is there a woman on earth besides Mrs. Cosby who actually had sex willingly with him??

 

Cat, you have read my posts on Cosby before and I think he is a total tool but I think some of the women joining the fray now are wanting their 15 minutes of fame and a piece of the settlement funds. I have a hard time believing he was actually doing stuff to actresses ON THE SET of the Cosby show...

 

I also think some women who were very willing then are spinning a different tune now. Even if half of them are, that still leaves 25 who he assaulted...total tool that deserves what he is getting now.

 

BTW, was his wife the most stupid women on the planet to not know about any of this??

Cat, you have read my posts on Cosby before and I think he is a total tool but I think some of the women joining the fray now are wanting their 15 minutes of fame and a piece of the settlement funds. I have a hard time believing he was actually doing stuff to actresses ON THE SET of the Cosby show...

 

I also think some women who were very willing then are spinning a different tune now. Even if half of them are, that still leaves 25 who he assaulted...total tool that deserves what he is getting now.

 

BTW, was his wife the most stupid women on the planet to not know about any of this??

 

I don't believe there will be any settlement money for any of these women except the one who has actually filed a suit against him. The statute of limitations has run out on any rape charges.

I don't believe there will be any settlement money for any of these women except the one who has actually filed a suit against him. The statute of limitations has run out on any rape charges.

 

I don't know this - just asking...

 

If they aren't involved in lawsuits against Cosby (or getting ready to sue), why do they need to be represented by our friend Gloria Allred??

Did Cosby and Wilt have a bet?

I don't know this - just asking...

 

If they aren't involved in lawsuits against Cosby (or getting ready to sue), why do they need to be represented by our friend Gloria Allred??

 

No idea. I would assume she is representing the woman who is suing. Maybe she is rounding up all these women to back her testimony?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.