December 11, 201411 yr Another allegation surfaces. I've lost count how many women that makes! https://tv.yahoo.com/news/model-beverly-johnson-accuses-bill-cosby-drugging-her-184400134.html The ever-growing list of Bill Cosby accusers has just grown by one, with model Beverly Johnson telling Vanity Fair that Cosby drugged her in the mid-80s. According to Johnson, the incident occurred during an audition for “The Cosby Show.” “Cosby said he wanted to see how I handled various scenes, so he suggested that I pretend to be drunk.” Johnson recalled. “As I readied myself to be the best drunk I could be, he offered me a cappuccino from the espresso machine. I told him I didn't drink coffee the late in the afternoon because it made getting to sleep at night more difficult. He wouldn't let it go. He insisted that his espresso machine was the best model on the market and promised I'd never tasted a cappuccino quite like this one.” Johnson told the magazine that, by the second sip of her cappuccino, she knew that she'd been drugged, “and drugged good.”
December 11, 201411 yr You get to 20 and I'll consider the allegations legit. Same here. I don't care how many "allegations" are on someone, there is a thing in this country called innocent until proven guilty! I still don't see how 20 people who were supposably involved and none of them came forward until now? Again, ill wait to see what happens in a possible court appearance.
December 11, 201411 yr How he managed to get with all these woman and not knock one up surprises the heck out of me.
December 11, 201411 yr How he managed to get with all these woman and not knock one up surprises the heck out of me. You ever hear of safe sex? How about the word condom?
December 11, 201411 yr I believe the number is at 21 women now. That is a hell of a conspiracy to pull off.
December 12, 201411 yr Same here. I don't care how many "allegations" are on someone, there is a thing in this country called innocent until proven guilty! I still don't see how 20 people who were supposably involved and none of them came forward until now? Again, ill wait to see what happens in a possible court appearance. C'mon SG...this is not a trial. This is public opinion. He is not going to be arrested due to statute of limitations. That does not stop me from believing he is a total creep and fraud. There is no way this many people are all lying...no way...
December 12, 201411 yr C'mon SG...this is not a trial. This is public opinion. He is not going to be arrested due to statute of limitations. That does not stop me from believing he is a total creep and fraud. There is no way this many people are all lying...no way... Then if he isn't on trial, I won't be on his case over public opinion, and I never really liked him to begin with, and I HATED the Cosby Show.
December 12, 201411 yr You get to 20 and I'll consider the allegations legit.Just saw on CNN the number is now up to 23
July 7, 201511 yr Bill Cosby Deposition Changes Jill Scott's Mind: 'I Was Wrong' On Monday (July 6), reports came out that Cosby admitted under oath in 2005 that he gave women drugs with the intention of having sex with them. His Lawyers argued against releasing those statements because they would "Embarrass" Cosby :no:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.