Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allegations Against Bill Cosby

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bomani Jones article, again a few words that some might find offensive in the article.

 

The Death of Bill Cosby's Legacy | Playboy

 

I am very interested in how you came across this article :) I think that I used the same line when my Dad caught me.

I am very interested in how you came across this article :) I think that I used the same line when my Dad caught me.

 

LOL I follow Bomani on Twitter. He had a link promoting it.

LOL I follow Bomani on Twitter. He had a link promoting it.

 

Dang, if I would have thought of that one 23 years ago, I wouldn't have gotten grounded.

The time it has taken for these things to come out seem strange. Some of the allegations seem sketchy, too. Not that I, or anyone, knows for sure but let's remember the Duke Lacrosse case. These accusations aren't always true.

Saw an article now that there are 15 women and a former NBC employee who claims he made payments to women for Cosby. The payments were in his own name. Lots of piling on happening or people are no longer afraid of Cosby's power.

I'll ask again....How many allegations does it take to make something legitimate?

I'll ask again....How many allegations does it take to make something legitimate?

 

Not sure but I'm guessing we're going to be hearing from more.

Saw an article now that there are 15 women and a former NBC employee who claims he made payments to women for Cosby. The payments were in his own name. Lots of piling on happening or people are no longer afraid of Cosby's power.

 

 

An alleged Cosby ?fixer? comes out of the shadows

Cliff Huxtable was an OB-GYN.

 

Just saying.

 

I have jokes.

I'll ask again....How many allegations does it take to make something legitimate?

 

An infinite number for many guys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.