Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Kansas 40

Featured Replies

UK & Duke have the most talent, but I think Arizona & Wisconsin are going to be awfully tough too. I look forward to seeing them both play.

 

If the whole season plays out, I see the committee putting us and Wisconsin as a rematch in the final four.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't want to be a negative Nancy and yeah, Kentucky has looked good early. But will they continue to improve and will the comradery continue to blossom throughout the season?

 

After watching all 4 games so far, outside the twins body language, I feel only two guys could possibly throw off the chemistry - Towns and Booker.

As good as UK looked last night, their half court offense wasn't executed that well and they made some stupid turnovers in transition. And still, UK ended up winning the game by 32. That is scary.

This was just the 3rd game. There will be ups and downs as there are in any season. I don't think that U.K. will go unbeaten, there Will be a night, more than one where for whatever reason things will go bad, more than one player will play a terrible ball game while at the same time the opponent will play the game of their lives. Should this team go unbeaten .... probably and possibly. Will this team go unbeaten ...... NO, jmo.

 

What I hope is that we all enjoy the ride bc I have a very good idea that this season will be a very, very special one and quite possibly end with Championship #9. I also know that this may be the pot and kettle statement bc in the past I certainly have slammed the Cats. Pretty much everyone has at one time or another. There is no doubt that I will "go off" on the Cats again at some point. That goes along with being a U.K. Basketball fan. I am not going to make a habit of it bc being honest I don't think that there will be much at all to be critical of.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

As good as UK looked last night, their half court offense wasn't executed that well and they made some stupid turnovers in transition. And still, UK ended up winning the game by 32. That is scary.

 

:thumb: Cal stated that exact comment in his post game comments and his presser.

Towns will be fine but he's had some head scratching fouls and shots early on. He also needs to get a hold of that chicken wing he uses every time on the block. Sooner or later that will start getting called.

After watching all 4 games so far, outside the twins body language, I feel only two guys could possibly throw off the chemistry - Towns and Booker.

They've only played 3 games so far, and I certainly haven't seen the body language we saw from the twins last year. What about Towns and Booker makes you feel like they could hurt the chemistry of the team?

They've only played 3 games so far, and I certainly haven't seen the body language we saw from the twins last year. What about Towns and Booker makes you feel like they could hurt the chemistry of the team?

 

What exactly is he talking about?

 

I swear I think some of you dream up stuff to worry about. Try and enjoy the basketball season

After watching all 4 games so far, outside the twins body language, I feel only two guys could possibly throw off the chemistry - Towns and Booker.

 

What? Based on?

I apologize if it's been said already, but I don't think our guards should ever help off shooters. Let the big me eat.

 

I have that same thought, but I will not question anything Cal does on defense, especially after that performance. Cal does not get nearly enough credit for how good he is at coaching defense.

What? Based on?

 

Calm down.......

 

KAT is the most talented guy on the team and Booker likes to shoot.

 

I don't think those guys WILL, I just think they are the ones the COULD.

 

As for the Twins, their body language is a thousand times better, but it is always in the back of my mind on how they will act.

I have that same thought, but I will not question anything Cal does on defense, especially after that performance. Cal does not get nearly enough credit for how good he is at coaching defense.

 

I don't even think its what Cal is trying to do on defense (of course I have no idea). I'd imagine its just habit.

Jeff Drummond ‏@JDrumUK 3m3 minutes ago

Andrew and Aaron Harrison both noted they could sympathize with Kansas because that's what their practice is like every day.

Jeff Drummond ‏@JDrumUK 3m3 minutes ago

Andrew and Aaron Harrison both noted they could sympathize with Kansas because that's what their practice is like every day.

It is funny to think about but there is a lot of truth in that tweet.

 

If this season works out, by that I mean Final Four and at least 4-5 first round draft picks, the whole landscape of college basketball will change forever. Cal will will be able to use it to convince recruits that practicing against top level players in practice and only having to risk injury for half a game will still get you to the show.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.