Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Kansas 40

Featured Replies

I'll be very disappointed if the selection committee puts Duke and UK where they meet before the title game.

 

Will duke make it Far enough to play UK?

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will duke make it Far enough to play UK?

 

 

Can Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

I'll be very disappointed if the selection committee puts Duke and UK where they meet before the title game.

 

You know they will.

 

Just like anytime Murray, EKU, WKU make it...they almost always pair them up in the first round with UK or UL (or possible 2nd round match up at the latest).

 

Not a Duke hater. Matter of fact, as I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate everything about their program and the coach that Coach K is....but, how many times has UNC/Duke ever been paired up with App State/East Carolina/West Carolina, etc in the first round or two (granted those three schools aren't exactly NCAA Tourney members much, but they've made it).

Will duke make it Far enough to play UK?

 

Hope so.

3 games into the season and we can already discount any predictions made by LRCW. Usually takes at least 10 games. :D

Not sure if mentioned but just saw on Twitter.

 

Kansas was 3-21 shooting inside 3ft to the basket.

 

Better start working on the Mikan Drills boys. LOL

3 games into the season and we can already discount any predictions made by LRCW. Usually takes at least 10 games. :D

I'll probably have them winning against Boston on Friday. :eyeonyou:

Hope so.

1st round exit looming?

1st round exit looming?

 

 

Hope not.:idunno:

I don't want to be a negative Nancy and yeah, Kentucky has looked good early. But will they continue to improve and will the comradery continue to blossom throughout the season?

This is my favorite stat that nobody has mentioned.

 

KU scored 25 points from the field. For the game.

Well that sure was a fun game to watch! I really loved last years team and probably enjoyed last years tournament more than any other year, because I love the underdog role they had. This year I am going to be more nervous during tournament time hoping that we are not the team to get beat by the so called underdog. Its going to be a very fun season though!

Wow. Really going to enjoy the journey this team will take us on this year. Sure there will be a few bumps in the road, but it should be one to remember.

I apologize if it's been said already, but I don't think our guards should ever help off shooters. Let the big me eat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.