Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Kansas 40

Featured Replies

I'm going to quote what was said to my posts after the Buffalo game,," R-E-L-A-X"

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@UKBIGBLUENATION: Good omen for the Cats. UK's played Kansas three times while being ranked No. 1. All three seasons UK won the title. http://t.co/v8aUrhdy3Y

image.jpg

This is like reading BGP during a Kentucky loss. Funny and scary.

 

 

Kansas vs Kentucky Game Thread

 

 

Best quote in that thread, "Just wait until Cal starts pitching the platoon system."

This is like reading BGP during a Kentucky loss. Funny and scary.

 

 

Kansas vs Kentucky Game Thread

That was a very enjoyable read!

This team is scary!!! I am not looking forward to them arriving at the Yum Center this year.

 

Here is a question- if they Cats don't win the title is this season a bust?

 

I mean they have the best 2 teams in the country.

This team is scary!!! I am not looking forward to them arriving at the Yum Center this year.

 

Here is a question- if they Cats don't win the title is this season a bust?

 

I mean they have the best 2 teams in the country.

I'm sure the majority of the fans would consider it a bust, and yes I admit I would be disappointed, but to me anytime a UK team makes it to the Final Four I consider it a great season.

That was a very enjoyable read!

 

Check out the other threads. Even more hilarious.

Fun team to watch...just hope BBN doesn't put too much pressure on them.

Fun team to watch...just hope BBN doesn't put too much pressure on them.

Nah, that would never happen. :lol2:

At least we finally found out who is in the finishing 5.

 

Floreal

Willis

Lanter

Long

Malone

 

Just as everyone suspected.

At least we finally found out who is in the finishing 5.

 

Floreal

Willis

Lanter

Long

Malone

 

Just as everyone suspected.

 

I think we knew that after the exhibition games but yea. Nice to confirm it.

A KU poster actually posted this before the game last night.

 

Perry Ellis is going to win against their bigs with experience, by drawing fouls and kicking it back out to our newfound skills behind the arc. Harrison twins and frank mason will be a good match up but expect a lot of jumpers from graham, svi, and oubre coming off the bench. Kansas is the better defensive team and that will be apparent

 

I think he lost his job as an analyst. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.