Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Kansas 40

Featured Replies

What else can be said .....unbelievable defense, all around play. A team like KANSAS - 2nd Half-10pts. !

Aaron Harrison was just on another planet tonight. "Platooning" 2 separate teams and ONLY 6 Turnovers.

Just how ridiculous good is this team going to be when they are actually executing great on the half court ??

 

SCARY ! This team is Scary Good !

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas made 11 field goals...Kentucky had 11 blocked shots.

  • Author

Kentucky Athletics @UKAthletics

More on UK's defensive dominance: The Cats prevented Kansas from scoring on 44 of 63 possessions. KU managed 0.635 points/possession.

Lowest point total for Kansas in 25 years.

I feel like seeking out some KU message boards :D

 

 

That's exactly what I said when UK got up by 25.

Well...we see what happened to No. 5. I watched No. 4 Wisconsin in person and I'd take Kentucky by double digits against them. I'm not saying 40-0...but who is going to beat this team?

"This U.K. Team" can and will beat this team somewhere down the road.

Lowest point total for Kansas in 25 years.

 

Well it's not 150-95 but that's still nice.

Just 6 turnovers for UK.

 

That's an impressive stat for a UK team this early on.

It will be interesting to see how they respond to the zone because you know they will be seeing it a lot. The big guys are good passers and they rebound so good.

Kentucky Athletics @UKAthletics

More on UK's defensive dominance: The Cats prevented Kansas from scoring on 44 of 63 possessions. KU managed 0.635 points/possession.

:scared: That's just unheard of ...... on any level.

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ

Bill Self opens bottled water. "I was hoping that was vodka."

Who is broadcasting the game on Friday night? Schedule I have says FoxSports 1 but it's not listed.

I'm hoping we're just this good and not that KU is overrated

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.