November 19, 201411 yr Gotta rank Buffalo if you ask me. As MC and myself said. At some point, probably more than once U.K. will beat U.K. - Buffalo 1st half is an example.
November 19, 201411 yr I'm hoping we're just this good and not that KU is overrated Probably a little of both.
November 19, 201411 yr I was really critical of UK up until the tourney last year. I don't know what to say about this. All the talent plus experience and most importantly selflessness.
November 19, 201411 yr So awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!! I hope the dominance continues all season long!!!!!
November 19, 201411 yr Only UK can beat UK. If they play up to their level they will not lose. With that said there will be a night. Exactly. May be a couple of those nights, it's okay as long as they're not in March or April.
November 19, 201411 yr Author I'm hoping we're just this good and not that KU is overrated Probably a little of both. Kansas isn't #5 in the country, but they probably are a Top 15ish team right now. They're playing a lot of young guys too.
November 19, 201411 yr I don't know what all you UK fans are getting so excited about. Depth could be an issue for them. If they have 7 guys blow out their knees, they could become mediocre.
November 19, 201411 yr This is like reading BGP during a Kentucky loss. Funny and scary. Kansas vs Kentucky Game Thread
November 19, 201411 yr This team just owns the paint on both ends. I thought Johnson was just unstoppable. They can pretty much play aggressive and not worry about fouls. The only real chance you have against them is to really slow it down, if you can, pack it in on defense and make them beat you with the outside shot, which they probably can most nights. Offensively, against them you just have to get good looks at threes and bury them. They won't lose many.
November 19, 201411 yr Author According to Brett Dawson, Kansas didn't make a field goal the last 12:30 of the game. Is that right?
November 19, 201411 yr Author According to Brett Dawson, Kansas didn't make a field goal the last 12:30 of the game. Is that right? This is accurate. Selden hit a jumper at the 12:32 mark of the 2nd half. Kansas scored 5 points, all on free throws, the rest of the way.
November 19, 201411 yr This is like reading BGP during a Kentucky loss. Funny and scary. Kansas vs Kentucky Game Thread LOL, the last post "just wait until Cal starts pitching the platoon system", lol
November 19, 201411 yr If this platoon system works, which I still have my doubts, Cal may have the best recruiting tool he has ever had. Come here play 20 minutes a game with 9 other amazing BBall players and get drafted. This could be the start of something amazing that college basketball has ever seen. But it still remains to be seen.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.