Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Kansas 40

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We haven't seen a display of defense quite like that since

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47919[/ATTACH]

 

Prediction : This will be the best post on this thread.

Well...we see what happened to No. 5. I watched No. 4 Wisconsin in person and I'd take Kentucky by double digits against them. I'm not saying 40-0...but who is going to beat this team?

Well...we see what happened to No. 5. I watched No. 4 Wisconsin in person and I'd take Kentucky by double digits against them. I'm not saying 40-0...but who is going to beat this team?

 

Aside from 40-0 which is possible UK has what 30 more games to prepare for March..

Well...we see what happened to No. 5. I watched No. 4 Wisconsin in person and I'd take Kentucky by double digits against them. I'm not saying 40-0...but who is going to beat this team?

 

Only UK can beat UK. If they play up to their level they will not lose. With that said there will be a night.

Just 6 turnovers for UK.

 

Gotta rank Buffalo if you ask me.

  • Author

UK had as many blocks as Kansas had field goals (11).

I feel like seeking out some KU message boards :D

 

Let me save you the time. Cal cheats, best team money can buy, etc

We haven't seen a display of defense quite like that since

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47919[/ATTACH]

 

This is the best post I have ever seen.

I said it earlier...I'm convinced that Bobby Hurley is the best coach in the history of basketball.

Tonight was the fewest points Kansas has scored in the last 25 years.

Just 6 turnovers for UK.

 

This, rebound, and defense. Things that don't slump. They didn't play all that well on offense and just dismantled Kansas from the start. That defense was really impressive.

  • Author
This, rebound, and defense. Things that don't slump.

 

Yep. :thumb:

I feel like seeking out some KU message boards :D

 

I tried but they told me "that's what an NBA team is supposed to do to a college team." So I just left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.