Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Kansas 40

Featured Replies

I swear I think some of you dream up stuff to worry about. Try and enjoy the basketball season

This made me laugh! :thumb:

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calm down.......

 

KAT is the most talented guy on the team and Booker likes to shoot.

 

I don't think those guys WILL, I just think they are the ones the COULD.

 

As for the Twins, their body language is a thousand times better, but it is always in the back of my mind on how they will act.

 

I could be wrong but I have a feeling that Coach Cal has encouraged Booker to shoot the ball when he is open on that white platoon team. I think he is just wanting Booker to show how good of a shooter he can be. I didn't really see any shots from him this year that would be truly considered bad or forced shots. His shots haven't really fallen but he usually has been open the times he has taken the shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.