Rowan County/Ashland Predicitons

former81tomcat

Rowan County vs. Ashland  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rowan County vs. Ashland

Ashland is lucky they are not 0-4 going into this game. If the coaching staff can't get them fired up after dropping three games in a row then we have some major problems. I think Ashland gets the win, but I think the final score could vary greatly. If they come out with fire in their eyes I expect Ashland wins by 3 td's. If they come out and just run through the motions I expect it will be another nailbiter.

If Rowan can have sustained drives it will be close. Ashland will have to be better up front this week. I believe there will be a few dingers hit by the Tomcat backfield if they get enough chances. Pretty obvious if you dont give up the long one you can beat Ashland. Raceland gave up two and an ill timed interception or the Tomcats are 0-4. I realize they may not be state title contenders, but they have not played near the level they should be playing at. It is a combination of X's and O's and Jimmy and Joe's. I hope both sides of that aisle are working to get better.

If Rowan can have sustained drives it will be close. Ashland will have to be better up front this week. I believe there will be a few dingers hit by the Tomcat backfield if they get enough chances. Pretty obvious if you dont give up the long one you can beat Ashland. Raceland gave up two and an ill timed interception or the Tomcats are 0-4. I realize they may not be state title contenders, but they have not played near the level they should be playing at. It is a combination of X's and O's and Jimmy and Joe's. I hope both sides of that aisle are working to get better.

This message is approved by Iam4thecats.