Ohio School Shooter Escapes Prison Custody

SportsGuy41017

Could you imagine being one of the victim's family members and getting the call about this?

As his former attorney said, no one wants to go back to life in prison, so there is really nothing to lose when someone like this escapes. I'm so glad they found him quickly.

I'd imagine that if I were Lane, the LAST person I'd want to come in contact with would be one of the family members.

As you may know, I'm a VERY forgiving man, but if I was one of toes family members, for a few seconds, I may have lost it.

That's me too. If he taunted me in court with his hand after he'd killed a family member of mine and I was the person who found him, he'd go back to prison alive because killing him quickly would be too kind. I will say that when he went back, he might not have that hand to stick back up if there was a "next time" he went to court if I was the person who happened upon him. Can't say what I would actually do, but in that moment, it might still be worth it to take whatever punishment was handed down to me by a jury after the fact considering I'd "disarmed" a prison escapee who'd committed murder and taunted the families in open court.