Which cell phone provider do you have?

Blue Magic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same issue with AT&T as well. I pay $180 per month for 2 phones. A friend of mine says he has the same coverage with AT&T as me and gets his for $147 per month. Mine is through the Jackson office and his is Winchester. I'm going to talk to the Jackson people and if they don't reduce my payments I think I'll switch to Winchester, or check into switching over to Verizon.

Mine isn't as bad as yours. I'm around $160 or so for 3 phones. I have unlimited text and internet, but one phone doesn't have internet or texting at all, only calls. The 2nd phone has a limited amount of internet usage every month. We share minutes and don't buy many.

I have the same issue with AT&T as well. I pay $180 per month for 2 phones. A friend of mine says he has the same coverage with AT&T as me and gets his for $147 per month. Mine is through the Jackson office and his is Winchester. I'm going to talk to the Jackson people and if they don't reduce my payments I think I'll switch to Winchester' date=' or check into switching over to Verizon.[/quote']

It has nothing to so with the location as to why yours is higher than his. You're probably on a way older plan if you're paying $180 for 2 phones.

You can switch to the mobile share plans that offer unlimited talk and text and share data. You can get you bill as low as $80 for 2 lines depending on if you're out of contract and how much data you use.

We use Verizon at work and we switched to Verizon from Sprint. Never was happy with Sprint and definitely don't switch to ATT, their coverage is horrible.

Been very happy with Verizon's coverage and after all, after price that is all that really matters isn't it?

This couldn't be further from the truth.

People usually say that when they get frustrated over other things.

AT&T has great coverage, and while it doesn't cover every single square inch neither does any major carrier.

This. No carrier is 100% and no matter who you have you can and will find dead spots. To be honest At&T and Verizon overall both have great service coverage and both are probably pretty equal.

I've had AT&T since about 2005, back in the Cingular days.

This^^^. I e been withh AT&T for a long time when I got my first cell phone it was called Bell South then it changes to Cingular to AT&T never had a problem with it except when I worked in Augusta. It was a dead zone at that time for AT&T but it's all good now.

I've had AT&T since about 2005, back in the Cingular days.

Same here. I like that it gets the best coverage statewide except for a few patches. It is a bit pricey, though. Need to get a new phone to clear up some of the issues I'm having and see about reorganizing the family plan.

I've had AT & T for a long time. Biggest issue I had was reception at my house. I added a mocro cell and it has been fantastic!

I have the 4 lines $160.00 deal. Ask them if you can get a company doscount. Mine has one and it saves me a bit of cash.

Same here AT&T, but have 5 lines, but the 23% FedEx discount comes in real handy. :ylsuper: