Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill v JBS Second Try ;)

Featured Replies

I pick Estill because of their experience and ability to stay calm no matter what the situation on the floor is. JBS is young and from the games I've heard on the radio seem to play young... not always focused. Should be a good game though but I think Estill pulls it out in the fourth quarter and wins by double digits. Let's please stay on topic and try to not let this distintergrate into some silly sandbox fight.

If JBS can keep Stepp in the game they can make this one a close one. Stepp just does't seem to contribute when he has an off shooting night. The couple of games I've seen him play, if he gets shut down, he doesn't seem to offer more than scoring. Cox is a great ball player and a leader;

but I think Estill's team of Berryman, Christopher, Dixon and company will eventually carry the day. Christopher is really impressive and as the Professor said in another thread.. Dixon will be the best player on the floor that night hands down.

I pick Estill because of their experience and ability to stay calm no matter what the situation on the floor is. JBS is young and from the games I've heard on the radio seem to play young... not always focused. Should be a good game though but I think Estill pulls it out in the fourth quarter and wins by double digits. Let's please stay on topic and try to not let this distintergrate into some silly sandbox fight.

 

You are correct in that JBS is young and that may be a factor in the game. It sounds like Estill has a good team and I hope JBS does well against them. They only have one senior but he has played the best ball of his career in the past 5 games. I think it will be a good game and I hope JBS can pull it out.

I think Estill will win, but nothing is a given. JBS does have some impressive wins under their belt, but most of them were when the 6'8 Collins was still playing. I think they will have a difficult time stopping Dixon, and Estill has several shooters that can match Cox or Stepp. If neither side gets in foul trouble I think the Engineers will pull it out between 7 and 10 points.

I'm very impressed with Estill's bench they seem to come up big. Ask Jackson city.Puckett is getting stronger ever game and is playing great at the end of the year. He had major surgey over the summer and is getting stronger with each game.How much will the bench make in who goes to Rupp??????????

Who does JBS bring of the bench frist?

 

It depends on what the needs are. They have some very good bench players but they are very young. Hopefully for JBS they will rise to the occasion.

Who does JBS bring of the bench frist?

 

 

NOBODY they have no depth Johnathan Howard is decent thats is it!

NOBODY they have no depth Johnathan Howard is decent thats is it!

 

 

Jealous are we?

I have to go with Estill. I havent seen them play since early January but I have seen Estill play a few times. Estill is a strong team that is playing as good as anyone in the region right now. I look for Estill to prevail in this one. Dixon will be to much for The Crusaders.

June Buchanan by 7.-- It is the beginning of a dynasty in Pippa Passes. The 14th better beware.

JBS is playing some good ball right now...I don't think Estill has anyone that can stop Stepp and Cox, if Stepp will get his teammates involved I'm going to say JBS by 10...

Estill in this one , not anything easy at all but Estill's defense will bring the win to Irvin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.