Estill v JBS Second Try ;)

I pick Estill because of their experience and ability to stay calm no matter what the situation on the floor is. JBS is young and from the games I've heard on the radio seem to play young... not always focused. Should be a good game though but I think Estill pulls it out in the fourth quarter and wins by double digits. Let's please stay on topic and try to not let this distintergrate into some silly sandbox fight.

If JBS can keep Stepp in the game they can make this one a close one. Stepp just does't seem to contribute when he has an off shooting night. The couple of games I've seen him play, if he gets shut down, he doesn't seem to offer more than scoring. Cox is a great ball player and a leader;

but I think Estill's team of Berryman, Christopher, Dixon and company will eventually carry the day. Christopher is really impressive and as the Professor said in another thread.. Dixon will be the best player on the floor that night hands down.

I pick Estill because of their experience and ability to stay calm no matter what the situation on the floor is. JBS is young and from the games I've heard on the radio seem to play young... not always focused. Should be a good game though but I think Estill pulls it out in the fourth quarter and wins by double digits. Let's please stay on topic and try to not let this distintergrate into some silly sandbox fight.

You are correct in that JBS is young and that may be a factor in the game. It sounds like Estill has a good team and I hope JBS does well against them. They only have one senior but he has played the best ball of his career in the past 5 games. I think it will be a good game and I hope JBS can pull it out.

I think Estill will win, but nothing is a given. JBS does have some impressive wins under their belt, but most of them were when the 6'8 Collins was still playing. I think they will have a difficult time stopping Dixon, and Estill has several shooters that can match Cox or Stepp. If neither side gets in foul trouble I think the Engineers will pull it out between 7 and 10 points.

I'm very impressed with Estill's bench they seem to come up big. Ask Jackson city.Puckett is getting stronger ever game and is playing great at the end of the year. He had major surgey over the summer and is getting stronger with each game.How much will the bench make in who goes to Rupp??????????

Who does JBS bring of the bench frist?

It depends on what the needs are. They have some very good bench players but they are very young. Hopefully for JBS they will rise to the occasion.

I have to go with Estill. I havent seen them play since early January but I have seen Estill play a few times. Estill is a strong team that is playing as good as anyone in the region right now. I look for Estill to prevail in this one. Dixon will be to much for The Crusaders.