Brossart 57 Scott 55

Brossart comes from 11 down at halftime, after trailing by as many as 14 to beat Scott 57-55.

Kidney -4

Seiter - 2

Franzen - 2

Lubbers - 15

Uebel - 10

Mutsch - 14

Cooper - 10

Howard - 10

McCord - 3

Quigley - 10

Whitehead - 4

Sharp - 14

Miller -14

Scott 21 - 10 - 7- 17 - 55 13-7-8/14-55

Brossart 12 - 8 -16- 21 - 57 19-0-19/24-57

Great Game!!!!!

Both teams played as hard as could be asked! In the end, Scott's point guard had careless turnovers that ended up costing them. Both programs have class coaches and kids. I was glad to see everyone shake hands afterward, and show their respect for one another. I was a little disappointed sitting in the Scott section listening to some of the people bad mouthing the coaching staff though. Good luck to both in the regional tournament.

Tough loss for the Eagles. They should have not lost this game especially being up by 14 points at one time. The 3rd quarter has been their downfall the entire year and it was again tonight. They will draw either Mason, Clark, or Pendleton in the regional and I think this will be too much for them.

On another note, Congrats to Coach Code and his staff, and especially to the Brossart players. Good luck next week in the regional.

Exciting game. Tale of two different halves. First dominated by Scott and the second dominated by Brossart. Both teams played hard but Brossart got it done when they needed to. Good Luck to both squads.:thumb:

In the end, Scott's point guard had careless turnovers that ended up costing them.

You stated on another thread and now this one that Scott' PG cost them the game. Do you really think all the blame for losing should be towards this one player? Let me tell you that Scott's other players had a major hand in losing this game, not just one player.

You stated on another thread and now this one that Scott' PG cost them the game. Do you really think all the blame for losing should be towards this one player? Let me tell you that Scott's other players had a major hand in losing this game, not just one player.

Scott's players should not be blamed for the loss as much as Brossart's players should be credited for finishing the game.

Tiger you seemed to have done your share of finger pointing this year at the players and coaches of Scott. While one player may not be responsible for losing a game, I will agree with BredMan that down the stretch there were some very key turnovers by the Scott guard which resulted in Brossart points which won them the game. As the old saying goes, "if you can't stand the heat than don't type in the kitchen." On the game side of this great game by both teams and best of luck to both in the Region. Those of you who don't believe both of these teams may not meet again later in the tournament should save the gas money and not travel to the Fieldhouse!!

Tiger you seemed to have done your share of finger pointing this year at the players and coaches of Scott. While one player may not be responsible for losing a game, I will agree with BredMan that down the stretch there were some very key turnovers by the Scott guard which resulted in Brossart points which won them the game. As the old saying goes, "if you can't stand the heat than don't type in the kitchen."

53, While you may call it finger pointing, I call it telling the truth and if you or anyone else that gets on here doesn't like the truth, tough!

If you or BredMan or anyone else wants to blame a certain player for a loss, then you are entitled to your opinion, but I am allowed to dispute those comments with my own and I will.:fight:

53, While you may call it finger pointing, I call it telling the truth and if you or anyone else that gets on here doesn't like the truth, tough!

If you or BredMan or anyone else wants to blame a certain player for a loss, then you are entitled to your opinion, but I am allowed to dispute those comments with my own and I will.:fight:

I don't remember blaming anyone on the loss. I said he had careless turnovers in the end that cost them. However, Scott missed free throws, lay ups, and open jumpers. There were also times they were effortless on defense. So I dispute your comment to me. :argue: :fight: :madman: