Mason County 72 Augusta 42

Coach Kelsch and his Augusta Panthers need to be commended for their hard work and dedication. They were only down one point at halftime to a much more superior team in the Royals. They gave all of us Augusta fans a reason to be proud in the first half. The Royals were shocked the first half and the Panthers never quit..

The Royals talent took over in the 2nd half, but the PANTHERS still didnt quit. CONGRATS COACH KELSCH AND THE PANTHERS!!!

You have given us all a reason to be proud!

Augusta played a tough first half, To trail Mason by one at half time an out score them in any quarter is to me a feat in of itself. The second half was another story they just seemed very tired and careless with the ball. By the fourth quarter there were alot of hanging heads out there. Was hoping for one final run to try and close the gap a little. I am still very proud to be a fan and of our young men.

To all the Augusta fans who turned out tonight it was great to see all of that orange in the stands. Lets make it happen again next week too.

Congrats Royals now on to the the big show,Was a 1 point game at half but Mason took over in the 2nd giving up 8 points to the panthers in the 3rd and 4th Quaters combined. 39th District champs for the 6th straight year. :dancingpa

Josh White may be the best point in the region. There was definitely only one guy on the team that had a chance to stop him, a much longer Darius Miller. Mason didn't have to do that to Mains. They didn't have an answer for White in the first half.

letstalksports I agree with you 110%. Josh White should have been on the All-Region team as well, not just an honorable mention.

On a side note I think that Jemery Hardymon is one of the most talented players to wear the orange and black in a while. He really plays with alot of emotion and is just all around fun to watch.