Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Today is April 15, so I hope John Calipari remembered to pay property tax on Rick Pitino.

 

 

^ This tweet doesn't match the topic at hand, but I just had to post it.

 

Awesome

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which horse farm have the Harrison's bought in Lexington?

 

Horse farm jokes will never, ever get old.

I'd love that. UK would be right back in the running for #9.

 

Or in the running to be the sacrificial lamb for Duke, since they're on the next 40-0 mission in '14-15. :D

Or in the running to be the sacrificial lamb for Duke, since they're on the next 40-0 mission in '14-15. :D

 

Duke sucks. They can't even beat Mercer.

Absolutely. With the talent they have, and having the best coach in the history of the NCAA, they could realistically be the 3rd best team if they played in the NBA.

 

this is comical.

  • Author
this is comical.
I'm glad you got it, and are able to follow along. It would be very boring, and confusing if you didn't.
Duke sucks. They can't even beat Mercer.

 

I'm starting to believe Coach K threw that game. He knew they couldn't win it all, so he thought an early exit might motivate Parker to come back another year so that they could dominate in 2014-15.:sssh:

I'm starting to believe Coach K threw that game. He knew they couldn't win it all, so he thought an early exit might motivate Parker to come back another year so that they could dominate in 2014-15.:sssh:

 

Speaking of Parker...wasn't he supposed to announce a decision today?

  • Author
Speaking of Parker...wasn't he supposed to announce a decision today?

 

Yes, but PP92 asked him to hold off a few more days to infuriate BBN.

You already do it all day every day. That's why you have 42,741 posts.

 

On a side note, I am a Vietnam Vet. I've seen and done things that would make Rambo puke. I don't think that I am scared of a youngster like you.

 

Then say what you have to say.

 

delete

Absolutely. With the talent they have, and having the best coach in the history of the NCAA, they could realistically be the 3rd best team if they played in the NBA.

 

2nd best. I am biased though.

Kyle Tucker tweeted earlier today that all the players except Randle and Young were back at UK running pick up games, also said he didn't know if it meant something or not.

 

Could it mean something or could it not?

Kyle Tucker tweeted earlier today that all the players except Randle and Young were back at UK running pick up games, also said he didn't know if it meant something or not.

 

Could it mean something or could it not?

 

Definitely interesting but I wouldn't put much into it as of now.

Kyle Tucker tweeted earlier today that all the players except Randle and Young were back at UK running pick up games, also said he didn't know if it meant something or not.

 

Could it mean something or could it not?

 

It means to me those are the ones who have no business entering the draft unless they wanna set themselves up for failure more than likely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.