Who's next?

LRCW

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke sucks. They can't even beat Mercer.

I'm starting to believe Coach K threw that game. He knew they couldn't win it all, so he thought an early exit might motivate Parker to come back another year so that they could dominate in 2014-15.:sssh:

I'm starting to believe Coach K threw that game. He knew they couldn't win it all, so he thought an early exit might motivate Parker to come back another year so that they could dominate in 2014-15.:sssh:

Speaking of Parker...wasn't he supposed to announce a decision today?

You already do it all day every day. That's why you have 42,741 posts.

On a side note, I am a Vietnam Vet. I've seen and done things that would make Rambo puke. I don't think that I am scared of a youngster like you.

Then say what you have to say.

delete

Kyle Tucker tweeted earlier today that all the players except Randle and Young were back at UK running pick up games, also said he didn't know if it meant something or not.

Could it mean something or could it not?

Definitely interesting but I wouldn't put much into it as of now.

Kyle Tucker tweeted earlier today that all the players except Randle and Young were back at UK running pick up games, also said he didn't know if it meant something or not.

Could it mean something or could it not?

It means to me those are the ones who have no business entering the draft unless they wanna set themselves up for failure more than likely.