Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

Short memory...

 

Quit it with the evidence and facts Deuce. :thumb:

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke will not hang not nerry banner next year. K has a track record of not so well with freshman teams. They are not a clear cut fav to win it all. They're not even a clear cut fav to make a final 4.

 

UK (If twins return)

Arizina

Kansas

 

Top 3 next year imo..

Duke will not hang not nerry banner next year. K has a track record of not so well with freshman teams. They are not a clear cut fav to win it all. They're not even a clear cut fav to make a final 4.

 

UK (If twins return)

Arizona

Kansas

 

Top 3 next year imo..

 

What about Wisconsin?

What about Wisconsin?

 

I've not saw if the big white guy has decided yet,, or I've missed it? With,, top 5 preseason.

I've not saw if the big white guy has decided yet,, or I've missed it? With,, top 5 preseason.

 

Weren't they all big white guys? :lol2:

I'll stick to my word. I do know more than you don't know:clap:

 

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

 

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

 

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

 

hey guys....just saying.

hmmm......

 

You really didn't take a leap of faith with your predictions so no one really cares

hey guys....just saying.

 

Poythress, then Randle and Young, then Dakari, then Harrison Twins will announce last. Poythress, Julius, and James this week, Darkari and the Twins next. I'll put $50 bucks it's in that order. :ylsuper:

 

I see that your going to brag about being right so far on who's coming and whose going, although I think most people could have predicted what has happened so far. The Harrison twins are the $1,0000,000 question. But it's pretty convenient that you forget about the rest of the prediction. Looks like you owe somebody $50.

I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 8

I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

 

Then do the right thing, and become premier :D

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 14

hey guys....just saying.

 

Nothing that you said is any different from anything anybody else said. Keep beating your chest if you feel the need. Your "sources" were crap, and you brought all this on yourself.

continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

 

:lol2:

 

Pot, meet kettle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.