Who's next?

LRCW

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke will not hang not nerry banner next year. K has a track record of not so well with freshman teams. They are not a clear cut fav to win it all. They're not even a clear cut fav to make a final 4.

UK (If twins return)

Arizina

Kansas

Top 3 next year imo..

Duke will not hang not nerry banner next year. K has a track record of not so well with freshman teams. They are not a clear cut fav to win it all. They're not even a clear cut fav to make a final 4.

UK (If twins return)

Arizona

Kansas

Top 3 next year imo..

What about Wisconsin?

I'll stick to my word. I do know more than you don't know:clap:

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

hey guys....just saying.

hey guys....just saying.

Poythress, then Randle and Young, then Dakari, then Harrison Twins will announce last. Poythress, Julius, and James this week, Darkari and the Twins next. I'll put $50 bucks it's in that order. :ylsuper:

I see that your going to brag about being right so far on who's coming and whose going, although I think most people could have predicted what has happened so far. The Harrison twins are the $1,0000,000 question. But it's pretty convenient that you forget about the rest of the prediction. Looks like you owe somebody $50.

I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 8

I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

Then do the right thing, and become premier :D

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 14