Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

 

If you come in hot like you did, you get burned. Luckily I spent a few years reading before making the leap and eased into it. Hopefully I don't think too many people hate me. Everyone is pretty cool if you give them respect

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 14

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duke will still be the clear cut favorite. There's no way Duke doesn't win it all next year.

 

Not sure about that....Mercer and Lehigh both return a lot.

  • Author
I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

 

Who's hiding behind a keyboard? There are tons of people on this board that know my name. I've made some great friends on this board. Facebook friends with several more. Can't think of any that started out by insulting people right off the bat.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 14

I got $50 in my wallet. Im ready to pay up......ive been nothing but nice and joking with my predictions. it isn't fair for you all to predict and not get bombarded but im a registered user and i make the same predictions and all of a sudden im dumb and no one cares. hmm. see's fair. continue to hide behind your keyboard. some pretty rude people on this site.

 

No one forced you to post your "sources" and your predictions. We all have opinions that aren't always right but we don't stand by them blindly and guarantee stuff will happen because of sources you trust, then when it backfires you get defensive and call others out. It's just a piece of advice, but that's not the way to earn respect on this board.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 14

Like I said, save your $50, buy our friendship and get your name in some sweet UK blue, upload a dancing beverage and all will be forgotten.

Who's hiding behind a keyboard? There are tons of people on this board that know my name. I've made some great friends on this board. Facebook friends with several more. Can't think of any that started out by insulting people right off the bat.

 

Hand raised, I've been guilty of insulting you.

  • Author
Hand raised' date=' I've been guilty of insulting you.[/quote']

 

Yeah, but you know me. :)

When are the Twins suppose to announce? Tomorrow?

 

Saw a couple tweets late last night from some guys I follow for UK stuff that were saying "Tomorrow (today now) is going to be a great day".....I think we hear something today based on that.

Looks like Randy Parker was busy last night.

 

:lol2:

Saw a couple tweets late last night from some guys I follow for UK stuff that were saying "Tomorrow (today now) is going to be a great day".....I think we hear something today based on that.

 

I really hope so!!!!!

 

If twins come back I don't see how they're not a better team. Lose Randle, but replace him with Towns and Lyles. Lose JY and replace him with a shooter in Booker and super quick point in Ulis. That's not counting the added year of experience and actual upperclassmen in Alex and Willie.

I really hope so!!!!!

 

If twins come back I don't see how they're not a better team. Lose Randle, but replace him with Towns and Lyles. Lose JY and replace him with a shooter in Booker and super quick point in Ulis. That's not counting the added year of experience and actual upperclassmen in Alex and Willie.

 

Not to mention guys like Lee, Hawkins, and Willis have all off season to improve their games as well. No matter what I am going to be so pumped up about next years team, but if the twins come back then we will have final four experience from our guards and the same point guard two years in a row with Cal which hasn't happened since he came.

and the same point guard two years in a row with Cal which hasn't happened since he came.

 

Not only that but I don't think its happened for Calipari in general since like 2007.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.