Who's next?

LRCW

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure' date=' this is as of right now.... Julius Randle: NBA James Young:NBA Dakari Johnson: Kentucky Alex Poythress: Kentucky Aaron Harrison: Kentucky Andrew Harrison: Kentucky Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.[/quote']

Oh geez not another guy with "sources".

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez not another guy with "sources".

I'm not implying they know everything, or that anything they say is right. They told me what they knew, and I formed my own opinion of it. Last time I checked, thats what people do on a daily basis when they form an opinion on a particular topic.

I'm not implying they know everything' date=' or that anything they say is right. They told me what they knew, and I formed my own opinion of it. Last time I checked, thats what people do on a daily basis when they form an opinion on a particular topic.[/quote']

Yeah but claiming to have "sources" is completely different than what you're stating here.

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

I'd love that. UK would be right back in the running for #9.

I'm not implying they know everything' date=' or that anything they say is right. They told me what they knew, and I formed my own opinion of it. Last time I checked, thats what people do on a daily basis when they form an opinion on a particular topic.[/quote']

They don't work in a bank do they?

Yeah but claiming to have "sources" is completely different than what you're stating here.

Not exactly. I'm letting you know I have a source of information that formed my opinion on this topic, instead of making wild, uneducated accusations about these kids futures. I'm confident that I am right. But I could very well be wrong. We'll see.

Not exactly. I'm letting you know I have a source of information that formed my opinion on this topic, instead of making wild, uneducated accusations about these kids futures. I'm confident that I am right. But I could very well be wrong. We'll see.

I appreciate the information, I feel you've been very clear.