Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure' date=' this is as of right now.... Julius Randle: NBA James Young:NBA Dakari Johnson: Kentucky Alex Poythress: Kentucky Aaron Harrison: Kentucky Andrew Harrison: Kentucky Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.[/quote']

 

Oh geez not another guy with "sources".

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh geez not another guy with "sources".

 

I'm not implying they know everything, or that anything they say is right. They told me what they knew, and I formed my own opinion of it. Last time I checked, thats what people do on a daily basis when they form an opinion on a particular topic.

I'm not implying they know everything' date=' or that anything they say is right. They told me what they knew, and I formed my own opinion of it. Last time I checked, thats what people do on a daily basis when they form an opinion on a particular topic.[/quote']

 

Yeah but claiming to have "sources" is completely different than what you're stating here.

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

 

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

 

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

 

I'd love that. UK would be right back in the running for #9.

I'm not implying they know everything' date=' or that anything they say is right. They told me what they knew, and I formed my own opinion of it. Last time I checked, thats what people do on a daily basis when they form an opinion on a particular topic.[/quote']

 

They don't work in a bank do they?

You think?

 

You'll have to get something bigger than a beach towel Michael.

You'll have to get something bigger than a beach towel Michael.

 

Might have to switch to LRCW's bath robe

Yeah but claiming to have "sources" is completely different than what you're stating here.

 

Not exactly. I'm letting you know I have a source of information that formed my opinion on this topic, instead of making wild, uneducated accusations about these kids futures. I'm confident that I am right. But I could very well be wrong. We'll see.

Which horse farm have the Harrison's bought in Lexington?

Which horse farm have the Harrison's bought in Lexington?

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Which horse farm have the Harrison's bought in Lexington?

 

All of them

Not exactly. I'm letting you know I have a source of information that formed my opinion on this topic, instead of making wild, uneducated accusations about these kids futures. I'm confident that I am right. But I could very well be wrong. We'll see.

 

I appreciate the information, I feel you've been very clear.

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Today is April 15, so I hope John Calipari remembered to pay property tax on Rick Pitino.

 

 

^ This tweet doesn't match the topic at hand, but I just had to post it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.