Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

I'm starting to feel like Randy on Christmas morning.

image-3706522991.jpg

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm starting to feel like Randy on Christmas morning.

 

Harrison Twins or Young and I'm buying a 40-0 shirt.... Just kidding but I really hope it's any of those I just mentioned.

Malone and Long are coming back.

 

You are going in timeout when Stickerman sees this.

If all but 2 return Cal will have to play more than 7-8 guys.

The Harrisons are not even in the top 2 and only 2 rounds of the NBA Draft on this site. IT is also updated.

DraftExpress: Mock Draft

 

That's because they have them on the 2015 draft.

As a UK fan, I'm about to sound like some of the fans I love to poke fun of....but, I feel pretty good about the twins coming back. If James Young comes back.

 

No need for a season. Just hand them the trophy.

 

Twins + Ullis (sp?) + 4 7' footers + James Young.

 

Good grief

As a UK fan, I'm about to sound like some of the fans I love to poke fun of....but, I feel pretty good about the twins coming back. If James Young comes back.

 

No need for a season. Just hand them the trophy.

 

Twins + Ullis (sp?) + 4 7' footers + James Young.

 

Good grief

 

I still think it's incredibly unlikely, but if that would happen, the silly 40-0 talk would start back up...

I still think it's incredibly unlikely, but if that would happen, the silly 40-0 talk would start back up...

 

I agree.

 

Any idea where Montrezzl Harrell was projected last year after his freshman year? He wasn't even close to Young was he? Wishful thinking here.

If the Twins or Young comes back then next year has the potential to be like 2012, but more ridiculous

  • Author
If the Twins or Young comes back then next year has the potential to be like 2012' date=' but more ridiculous[/quote']

 

Duke will still be the clear cut favorite. There's no way Duke doesn't win it all next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.