April 15, 201412 yr Seriously, not enough scholarships available for everyone to return. If Dakari leaves then it's all good. Only need one guy to go I think. They had 12 schollies last year. Take away 3 (2 seniors plus Dakari) then add the 4 guys coming in gets you to 13. I think that's the maximum
April 15, 201412 yr Seriously' date=' not enough scholarships available for everyone to return.[/quote'] Not everyone but if 2 left everyone could return. Thought we had 12 scholarships used this year, and 4 coming in next year unless I'm missing someone. If Randle, and young left with Hood and Polson gone we would have 4 available with 4 coming in if I'm right. My math may be off though.
April 15, 201412 yr Is Floreal on scholarship, or a walk on? If he's a walk on, UK is only 1 spot over for 14-15. 2014-15: 1) WCS 2) Poythress 3) Lee 4) Young 5) An. Harrison 6) Aa. Harrison 7) Hawkins 8) Randle 9) Willis 10) Johnson 11) Lyles 12) Booker 13) Ulis 14) Towns
April 15, 201412 yr I am pretty sure Poythress comes back. The Twins coming back would be huge. Don't expect Randle to come back at all. Young or Dakari would be the icing on the cake if Poy and the twins come back
April 15, 201412 yr Young is gone IMO, the twins are more likely to go and I think WCS coming back could push Dakari in but I hope not.
April 15, 201412 yr Remember this year was supposed to be 40-0 and natty title. Didnt win a weak SEC. Ended up with 11 losses and won two games on hail marys. Dont mail them the trophy just yet.
April 15, 201412 yr I don't think Alex transfers. Who even mentioned that? My buddy texted me earlier saying the same thing and said it was mentioned by Ryan Lemond, one of the guys of KSR, who is apparently close to Alex's father. I don't see him transferring.
April 15, 201412 yr Author Gonna have some fun with Randle right now at work. You going to let us in on the fun?
April 15, 201412 yr Remember this year was supposed to be 40-0 and natty title. Didnt win a weak SEC. Ended up with 11 losses and won two games on hail marys. Dont mail them the trophy just yet. They already sent it to Durham.
April 15, 201412 yr Is Floreal on scholarship, or a walk on? If he's a walk on, UK is only 1 spot over for 14-15. 2014-15: 1) WCS 2) Poythress 3) Lee 4) Young 5) An. Harrison 6) Aa. Harrison 7) Hawkins 8) Randle 9) Willis 10) Johnson 11) Lyles 12) Booker 13) Ulis 14) Towns Floreal is a walk on.
April 15, 201412 yr You going to let us in on the fun? Just telling folks he's leaning towards coming back and watching the reactions.
April 15, 201412 yr Think Julius and Young are going. Think Johnson will go too. The rest will be back .
April 15, 201412 yr Just telling folks he's leaning towards coming back and watching the reactions. I'll keep you in prayer.
April 15, 201412 yr Just telling folks he's leaning towards coming back and watching the reactions. Top Story on the 6:00 evening news: "Duke fan living in KY badly beaten after toying with BBN emotions"...:lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.