Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

Transferring or returning my money is on returning?

 

Transferring isn't an option. NBA or UK. Between those two.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per KSR, I now hear that Poythress is having trouble deciding, via his father. Still think he's next to announce. Pretty sure his parents are in Lexington now.

Delete

 

Don't be scared. I can do this all day every day.

As of right now, our backcourt is going to be in as good of shape as our frontcourt. I can't say anything else, until next Friday.

 

I'll bet you $50 the Harrison's don't come back. Hell I can't loose, I'd pay $100 for hem to stay

I'll bet you $50 the Harrison's don't come back. Hell I can't loose, I'd pay $100 for hem to stay

 

So you'll pay me $100 if they stay :clap:

Isn't this like the time that guy on here said Donovan was in Lexington finalizing his deal?

Isn't this like the time that guy on here said Donovan was in Lexington finalizing his deal?

 

No. This is like "the door".

As of right now, our backcourt is going to be in as good of shape as our frontcourt. I can't say anything else, until next Friday.

You're related to Wireman I bet.

You're related to Wireman I bet.

 

Actually...I'm not. I just feel confident in my sources. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I honestly do not think I am wrong.

Actually...I'm not. I just feel confident in my sources. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I honestly do not think I am wrong.

 

So who are you saying is coming back? Have you put it in writing yet? BTW, I hope you're correct.

Don't be scared. I can do this all day every day.

 

You already do it all day every day. That's why you have 42,741 posts.

 

On a side note, I am a Vietnam Vet. I've seen and done things that would make Rambo puke. I don't think that I am scared of a youngster like you.

Edited by SHAMROCK69

So you'll pay me $100 if they stay :clap:

 

It's a deal. $100 to me if they leave $100 to you if they stay

So who are you saying is coming back? Have you put it in writing yet? BTW, I hope you're correct.

 

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

 

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

 

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.