Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same trophy they pass out for 40-0 predictions after losing to Robert Morris in the NIT.

 

 

Delete

Kyle Tucker @KyleTucker_CJ

Follow

I'll say this: a lot of guys have had a lot harder time making this NBA decision than initially expected. Guess they wanna Exceed, Proceed.

10:56 AM - 15 Apr 2014

I'm starting to feel like Randy on Christmas morning.

 

Poythress, then Randle and Young, then Dakari, then Harrison Twins will announce last. Poythress, Julius, and James this week, Darkari and the Twins next. I'll put $50 bucks it's in that order. :ylsuper:

One thing that I do wonder....Would Willie have made the decision to come back without knowing who (if any) of the others were returning? He said wanting to win a title is part of the reason he's coming back. Would have to think the only way that's a possibility next year is if some others are returning too. :idunno:

  • Author
Poythress' date=' then Randle and Young, then Dakari, then Harrison Twins will announce last. Poythress, Julius, and James this week, Darkari and the Twins next. I'll put $50 bucks it's in that order. :ylsuper:[/quote']

 

I'm not a betting man, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers. How many bets at $50 you going to take?

One thing that I do wonder....Would Willie have made the decision to come back without knowing who (if any) of the others were returning? He said wanting to win a title is part of the reason he's coming back. Would have to think the only way that's a possibility next year is if some others are returning too. :idunno:

 

I think you're going to be very satisfied after next friday.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I'm not a betting man, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers. How many bets at $50 you going to take?

 

I know more than you don't know.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

As of right now, our backcourt is going to be in as good of shape as our frontcourt. I can't say anything else, until next Friday.

Fair enough, one more question...what's the significance of next Friday?

Fair enough, one more question...what's the significance of next Friday?

 

That's supposedly the date at which every UK player will have announced their decision. I'm assuming the Twins are going to be last. But I know Alex is next.

  • Author
I know more than you don't know.

 

Yet you refused to answer my question.

That's supposedly the date at which every UK player will have announced their decision. I'm assuming the Twins are going to be last. But I know Alex is next.

 

Transferring or returning my money is on returning?

Yet you refused to answer my question.

 

Minds change, so I'm only going to put one $50 bet on the table.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.