Who's next?

LRCW

Poythress' date=' then Randle and Young, then Dakari, then Harrison Twins will announce last. Poythress, Julius, and James this week, Darkari and the Twins next. I'll put $50 bucks it's in that order. :ylsuper:[/quote']
I'm not a betting man' date=' but I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers. How many bets at $50 you going to take?[/quote']
I know more than you don't know.

Just as I thought. You don't know squat.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

I'll stick to my word. I do know more than you don't know:clap:

Insulting peoples intelligence on more than one occasion in less than 50 posts, and then crying about "hazing".... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i don't recall ever mentioning someones intelligence. I only remember saying I know more about a particular subject. And the hazing comment was a joke. clearly you have a knack for noticing sarcasm. :laugh:

i don't recall ever mentioning someones intelligence. I only remember saying I know more about a particular subject. And the hazing comment was a joke. clearly you have a knack for noticing sarcasm. :laugh:

Short memory...

i don't argue with CovCath fans. my intelligence goes down with every response. have a nice night.