Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's next?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Poythress' date=' then Randle and Young, then Dakari, then Harrison Twins will announce last. Poythress, Julius, and James this week, Darkari and the Twins next. I'll put $50 bucks it's in that order. :ylsuper:[/quote']
I'm not a betting man' date=' but I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers. How many bets at $50 you going to take?[/quote']
I know more than you don't know.

 

Just as I thought. You don't know squat.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust any "Registered User" that cites his or her sources.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust any "Registered User" that cites his or her sources.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MY PERSONAL OPINION based off of what I've heard from several sources: This isn't for sure, this is as of right now....

 

Julius Randle: NBA

James Young:NBA

Dakari Johnson: Kentucky

Alex Poythress: Kentucky

Aaron Harrison: Kentucky

Andrew Harrison: Kentucky

 

Once again, my personal opinion. But I have a good feeling I am 110% correct.

 

 

 

I'll stick to my word. I do know more than you don't know:clap:

I don't know about you guys, but I don't trust any "Registered User" that cites his or her sources.

 

Especially when one of those sources is KSR...

Especially when one of those sources is KSR...

 

i don't argue with CovCath fans. my intelligence goes down with every response. have a nice night.

i don't argue with CovCath fans. my intelligence goes down with every response. have a nice night.

 

For what it's worth, I hope you're right about who comes back. Only time will tell.

 

Welcome to BGP. :D

For what it's worth, I hope you're right about who comes back. Only time will tell.

 

Welcome to BGP. :D

 

Thanks for the hazing :isurrender:

Thanks for the hazing :isurrender:

 

Insulting peoples intelligence on more than one occasion in less than 50 posts, and then crying about "hazing".... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Especially when one of those sources is KSR...

 

His only reference to KSR was an article KSR linked. Furthermore, I'm willing to bet the guys at KSR are more connected than any of us.

His only reference to KSR was an article KSR linked. Furthermore, I'm willing to bet the guys at KSR are more connected than any of us.

 

Who is us?

Insulting peoples intelligence on more than one occasion in less than 50 posts, and then crying about "hazing".... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

i don't recall ever mentioning someones intelligence. I only remember saying I know more about a particular subject. And the hazing comment was a joke. clearly you have a knack for noticing sarcasm. :laugh:

i don't recall ever mentioning someones intelligence. I only remember saying I know more about a particular subject. And the hazing comment was a joke. clearly you have a knack for noticing sarcasm. :laugh:

 

Short memory...

 

i don't argue with CovCath fans. my intelligence goes down with every response. have a nice night.
Short memory...

 

That tends to happen after midnight. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.