Who's next?

LRCW

Think Julius and Young are going. Think Johnson will go too. The rest will be back .

Would it be a NCAA violation for you to have him over for a home cooked meal? Perhaps he would come back for one more if he got one a week.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky Recruiting @RecruitKentucky

Was told by 1 person last night Twins are returning, told by 3 today. Haven't believed it until now. Starting to really heat up...

​^ FWIW

I've been saying all along I had a weird feeling the twins and WCS would be back... can only hope my (wishful? optimistic? biased?) prediction comes true!

Floreal is a walk on.

Thought so. So really no roster issues at all unless everybody decides to stay. At that point, you do need to get creative, but I'm sure it could be worked out relatively easily.

Thought so. So really no roster issues at all unless everybody decides to stay. At that point, you do need to get creative, but I'm sure it could be worked out relatively easily.

Willis and Hawkins, being in-state kids, could most likely pay their own way for a year if need be. Highly doubt it gets to that point though.

Kentucky Recruiting @RecruitKentucky Was told by 1 person last night Twins are returning' date=' told by 3 today. Haven't believed it until now. Starting to really heat up... ​^ FWIW[/quote']

Corleone is going to need some more towels.

Willis and Hawkins' date=' being in-state kids, could most likely pay their own way for a year if need be. Highly doubt it gets to that point though.[/quote']

Main reason Hawkins came to UK was because they offered scholarship. Doubt that changes.

I'm having fun just thinking about it. Michael Corleone just texted me, and said he would be unavailable for a while after reading the post. He then texted right back asking where the lotion and clean towels were, followed quickly by another text that said "Sorry, wasn't meant for you. "

Didn't have time to grab a towel, if you follow my drift