April 15, 201412 yr Duke will still be the clear cut favorite. There's no way Duke doesn't win it all next year. Not a Duke hater or hardcore UK fan.... Really?
April 15, 201412 yr Author Not a Duke hater or hardcore UK fan.... Really? Absolutely. With the talent they have, and having the best coach in the history of the NCAA, they could realistically be the 3rd best team if they played in the NBA.
April 15, 201412 yr Author Kentucky will simply be playing to hang another Runner-up banner next year.
April 15, 201412 yr Kentucky will simply be playing to hang another Runner-up banner next year. Why don't you just go on record as thinking that UK will only be the 4th or 5th best team in the SEC?
April 15, 201412 yr Here's something crazy I just heard. Randle is closer to coming back than people may think. Also he may be leading the charge for everyone to come back next year ala Florida. Also I've heard Dakari is the closest to declaring for the draft at this point. He's had his sights set on the league before coming here and most likely can't be swayed into coming back. I doubt Randle stays but wouldn't that be something?
April 15, 201412 yr Here's something crazy I just heard. Randle is closer to coming back than people may think. Also he may be leading the charge for everyone to come back next year ala Florida. Also I've heard Dakari is the closest to declaring for the draft at this point. He's had his sights set on the league before coming here and most likely can't be swayed into coming back. I doubt Randle stays but wouldn't that be something? Where did you hear that?
April 15, 201412 yr Where did you hear that? Does it matter? A buddy of mine. It's a rumor have fun with it...
April 15, 201412 yr Does it matter? A buddy of mine. It's a rumor have fun with it... Well yeah it matters hence the question. Can't have fun with a rumor that has no credibility at all.
April 15, 201412 yr Author Well yeah it matters hence the question. Can't have fun with a rumor that has no credibility at all. I'm having fun just thinking about it. Michael Corleone just texted me, and said he would be unavailable for a while after reading the post. He then texted right back asking where the lotion and clean towels were, followed quickly by another text that said "Sorry, wasn't meant for you. "
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.