Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Is Rex now saying he thinks he'll stay at Kentucky?

 

Yes, he said that on the interview.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% in agreement with Hammertime. If he came out today and said I have good reason to believe Cal is going to the Lakers then OK. His timing was self serving no other explaination.

I wonder how Rexi Poo feels now that most of BBN has started hating him and turned on him.

I'm putting Rex and Pete Rose in the same basket. I loved watching them play but they are self destructive idiots.

the only thing Rex knows for sure is that he's glad he's not Richie Farmer.

  • Author
I'm putting Rex and Pete Rose in the same basket. I loved watching them play but they are self destructive idiots.

 

Comparing Rex to Pete is like saying the guy that plays Captain America and I have the same body.

Rex is a blogger now. He made a key rookie mistake. ALWAYS out your news in an article, then tweet the link lol.

Comparing Rex to Pete is like saying the guy that plays Captain America and I have the same body.

 

Ok you got me there. :lol2:

I wonder how Rexi Poo feels now that most of BBN has started hating him and turned on him.

 

Doesn't care one iota. BBN does nothing for him at this point in his life. Retweet some clever thoughts? I'm sure Rexi Poo will be fine. :lol2:

I'm putting Rex and Pete Rose in the same basket. I loved watching them play but they are self destructive idiots.

 

Wow!

I bleed Kentucky Blue, but to get all upset at Rex is just silly in my book. So he tweeted something he heard, who cares? There have been threads made on here based on heresay all the time.

 

I didn't lose any sleep over anything Rex said, don't know why people are so upset. Yes the timing wasn't the greatest, but who cares.

The done deal is that this is a chess move by WWW to get Cal more money. Cal already makes more than all but 2 NBA coaches.

 

Bingo!

There was no problem with what Rex said IMO, when he said it though was terrible timing. My other problem with this is why is Rex the one breaking this? LA is huge nationally, you'd thknk someone else would at least hear the same thing. I don't buy it

There was no problem with what Rex said IMO, when he said it though was terrible timing. My other problem with this is why is Rex the one breaking this? LA is huge nationally, you'd thknk someone else would at least hear the same thing. I don't buy it

 

The season is still going on in LA and all of the LA reporters were scrambling for comments once Rex tweeted what he heard was a done deal.

 

LA reporters were reporting a week or two ago that D'antoni is headed back to Marshall after the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.