April 10, 201412 yr What Richie Farmer did was terrible and he deserves his punishment. But if that's your bench mark for good vs bad behavior that should tell you something.
April 10, 201412 yr Cats knows I love him so I can say this..... This is what Rex was talking about how he is treated compared to Richie. I never saw Cats in any Richie threads saying Richie is a moron for taking taxpayers money and getting the Presidential Suite at the Hyatt on our dime but Rex is a loser looking for 15 more minutes of fame because of an ill timed tweet. Just saying..... I still love you Cats!!! Go KD!!! :lol2: A-HA!!!! So you ARE saying he has an agenda! :lol2: :thumb: :walk:
April 10, 201412 yr No one tweets any type of "breaking news" without having some sort of a self-serving agenda. What Rex's agenda is, who knows, but he's got one, just like everyone else.
April 10, 201412 yr You called him a loser for goodness sake. Calling someone you've never met a name makes you irrational?
April 10, 201412 yr Author Calling someone you've never met a name makes you irrational? Calling Rex Chapman a loser does. He's certainly not a loser by any means.
April 10, 201412 yr So Rex doesn't benefit from having his name out there? Ever heard of the old saying: Any press is good press? Why was Howard Cosell so outspoken? Because he knew it kept him out there. BTW he broke the Muhammed Ali from Cassius Clay story if I'm not mistaken. Why does Dickie V do all his crazy diatribes? It keeps him out there. Why does Cal tweet? It keeps him and his program out there. Who was paying attention to Rex until this weekend? Exactly. It's just that simple my friend. Bad example — Howard was a reporter, not a color analyst in the true sense of the word (although he loved imparting his insight and was an unabashed self-promoter of his intellect).
April 10, 201412 yr A-HA!!!! So you ARE saying he has an agenda! :lol2: :thumb: :walk: Nope. I'm saying you and Cats do!!! :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.