Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Rex said on KSR this morning that he didn't realize the reaction it would cause and if he had it to do over again he would probably not do it before the game. If that was his initial reaction I would have had no issue with it. That's enough for me' date=' he seems to realize it was a mistake and we all make them.[/quote']

 

So you clicked on "follow" again?

  • Replies 171
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“If there was any time I thought I would have been taking something away from them, I wouldn’t have done it.”

 

Fair enough

 

Rex said it simply “didn’t occur” to him that the tweet would get the attention it did, and just thought people would want to know what he had heard. ”It just didn’t occur to me. People talked about how they were upset. Hell, I was upset. It upset me. I don’t want him to leave,”

 

I just don't understand why he wrote the blog he wrote yesterday. Basically lashing back at those who were upset. Anyway, as a human being I believe you forgive and move on.

 

I'd guess he wrote it to address the lunatic fringe that attacked his family behind keyboards because of a tweet.

Then don't say you didnt see any bad tweets to him unless your goal is to pat those you follow on the back.

 

The debate centers around irrational responses. Evidence is easy to find.

 

My point is you can always find negative irrational responses to just about any and everything, if that's your goal.

 

And I still have no earthly idea why anyone would want to seek out those responses. Just seems like a colossal waste of time to me.

Well I'm sure Rex can go on living now that he knows you have forgiven him.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

I'd guess he wrote it to address the lunatic fringe that attacked his family behind keyboards because of a tweet.

 

Well that's a smart move on his part. Attack the lunatics by acting like a lunatic.

 

I listened to the interview and Rex sounds like Lee Harvey from the movie Stripes.

Well I'm sure Rex can go on living now that he knows you have forgiven him.

 

I don't think Rex even knows what color the sky is in his world. The dude sounds like he is in another world.

So you clicked on "follow" again?

 

Nope, I skipped his tweets most of the time anyway and wouldn't have seen his famous one unless it was retweeted. He is a teenager in a 40 year old body.

Nope, I skipped his tweets most of the time anyway and wouldn't have seen his famous one unless it was retweeted. He is a teenager in a 40 year old body.

 

 

We all are. Some just hide it better than others.

Well that's a smart move on his part. Attack the lunatics by acting like a lunatic.

 

I listened to the interview and Rex sounds like Lee Harvey from the movie Stripes.

 

Blogs are for people to express themselves. Served its purpose I guess.

Blogs are for people to express themselves. Served its purpose I guess.

 

That's funny I thought twitter was for expressing yourself

We all are. Some just hide it better than others.
]

 

LRCW, is about 3 teenagers in a 40 year old body

  • Author
]

 

LRCW looks like he ate 3 teenagers in his 400 lb body

 

Fixed that for you.

Nope, I skipped his tweets most of the time anyway and wouldn't have seen his famous one unless it was retweeted. He is a teenager in a 40 year old body.

 

I used to follow him as well but stopped a long time ago because I found myself never reading what he tweeted. Always seemed like random response to mentions he received.

That's funny I thought twitter was for expressing yourself

 

 

I normally need more than 140 characters but everybody is different. I express myself on BGP, twitter and Facebook. BGP being my favorite outlet to do so.

I normally need more than 140 characters but everybody is different. I express myself on BGP, twitter and Facebook. BGP being my favorite outlet to do so.

 

Imagine what Rex could do with 250 characters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.