Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Imagine what Rex could do with 250 characters.

 

Twitter gold!!!!

  • Replies 171
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitter gold!!!!

 

Man I wish I could get 250 characters...

Rex thanks you for proving his point. Are you the President of the Loud Minority?

 

How so? By pointing out the obvious that he had to have some agenda for posting that when he did? It doesn't make sense to do it at that time. Hold it until after the game or deal with the consequences. It's shameful to post that right before the game.

 

He wants to get the credit for having the "scoop". No other way around it. There has to be some agenda there. Has to be.

 

I wasn't alive for the King Rex era. Remember him playing in the NBA. But to me he seems like a guy looking for another fifteen minutes of fame.

Well that's a smart move on his part. Attack the lunatics by acting like a lunatic.

 

I listened to the interview and Rex sounds like Lee Harvey from the movie Stripes.

 

Be careful. LRCW will call you a fanatic or a lunatic. Heaven forbid anyone criticize Rex who made an odd tweet and then continues to embarrass himself.

 

Rex is either a troll, a psycho or trying to build his brand as a sports talking head.

  • Author
How so? By pointing out the obvious that he had to have some agenda for posting that when he did? It doesn't make sense to do it at that time. Hold it until after the game or deal with the consequences. It's shameful to post that right before the game. He wants to get the credit for having the "scoop". No other way around it. There has to be some agenda there. Has to be. I wasn't alive for the King Rex era. Remember him playing in the NBA. But to me he seems like a guy looking for another fifteen minutes of fame.

 

You called him a loser for goodness sake.

You called him a loser for goodness sake.

 

Former NBA player representing his home team and state by calling a Final Four game and following that by releasing the most ill-timed tweet possible. Seemed nicer than moron.

Former NBA player representing his home team and state by calling a Final Four game and following that by releasing the most ill-timed tweet possible. Seemed nicer than moron.

 

:no: :no:

Cats knows I love him so I can say this.....

 

 

This is what Rex was talking about how he is treated compared to Richie. I never saw Cats in any Richie threads saying Richie is a moron for taking taxpayers money and getting the Presidential Suite at the Hyatt on our dime but Rex is a loser looking for 15 more minutes of fame because of an ill timed tweet.

 

 

Just saying.....

 

 

 

I still love you Cats!!! Go KD!!! :lol2:

Richie is a hero gosh darnit!

Cats knows I love him so I can say this.....

 

 

This is what Rex was talking about how he is treated compared to Richie. I never saw Cats in any Richie threads saying Richie is a moron for taking taxpayers money and getting the Presidential Suite at the Hyatt on our dime but Rex is a loser looking for 15 more minutes of fame because of an ill timed tweet.

 

 

Just saying.....

 

 

 

I still love you Cats!!! Go KD!!! :lol2:

 

Rex isn't a criminal. I would help him if I saw him out and needed a hand. Just lost a lot of respect for him.

 

Richie is a criminal. I didn't post in those threads because there wasn't much to say.

 

Rex is not scum. He is not a thief. But he seems like a sellout or a traitor.

^ how is Rex a sell out/traitor? Man we do have a very fickle bunch :ohbrother:

Rex isn't a criminal. I would help him if I saw him out and needed a hand. Just lost a lot of respect for him.

 

Richie is a criminal. I didn't post in those threads because there wasn't much to say.

 

Rex is not scum. He is not a thief. But he seems like a sellout or a traitor.

 

I'm thinking just drunk. :lol2:

The only things Rex did wrong was the timing, and that he tweets like a 14 year old girl

Richie is a hero gosh darnit!

 

And Pitino needs to play him more

But he seems like a sellout or a traitor.

 

Again, it's not that serious.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.