Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

I heard him on the Gotliebshow today and he seemed like he kept contradicting himself. Sounded awful

  • Replies 171
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why not simply say, I'm sorry?

 

 

Say he's sorry for what?

I don't think Chapman was self serving at all. I think he just got a little excited about something he heard and ran with it, not fully realizing the magnitude of his shock factor to the BBN. I would like to think he'd time it better if he had a chance to redo it.

 

Why would he not realize the magnitude of shock factor to BBN? He's only been a part of it since the 1980's.

 

 

Did you read the link in post 47?

  • Author
After reading that nonsense I'm done with Rex Chapman. How about saying "I know it was bad timing" or "it could have waited"? Loser tries to get attention for himself by posting that before the title game and now he wants us to feel sorry? See ya Rex.

Rex thanks you for proving his point. Are you the President of the Loud Minority?

Rex thanks you for proving his point. Are you the President of the Loud Minority?

 

I don't understand this logic. What Chapman did was stupid and selfish. It ticked of a lot of people including Mitch Barnhart. How is this proving his point? There's a lot of ignorant people I choose not to associate with

I just don't understand how this was an attention grabbing move for a dude who gets plenty of attention anyways. People always want information as soon as people get that info. He provides that info immediately and people get mad about the timing?????

 

:no:

I don't understand this logic. What Chapman did was stupid and selfish. It ticked of a lot of people including Mitch Barnhart. How is this proving his point? There's a lot of ignorant people I choose not to associate with

 

Rex doesn't owe Barnhart crap. If anything if this info is true he's giving Barnhart a heads up.

People are going to be looking real stupid IF Calipari ends up in LA.

 

And I'll laugh at all of them.

The other thing to consider is that Rex may have ruined the whole Calipari to Lakers deal by running his mouth which would then serve the purpose Rex wants which is to keep Cal at UK.

 

Rex would still win. :lol2: :lol2:

 

This is pure comedy. :lol2:

  • Author
I don't understand this logic. What Chapman did was stupid and selfish. It ticked of a lot of people including Mitch Barnhart. How is this proving his point? There's a lot of ignorant people I choose not to associate with

 

How is it selfish?

How is it selfish?

 

Because he didn't run it by BBN first.

  • Author
Because he didn't run it by BBN first.

 

And people hate him now. That's just so sad and pathetic on so many levels.

I've tried to care about all of this, but I can't force myself to. Cal leaves, so what? Cats were looking for a coach when they found him. It's not like their gonna have to promote from within. Sheesh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.