Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Careless on Rex's behalf, he should know better. That was not the time nor place for his actions. This continued behavior may result in me having to sic his favorite NKY dentist back on him!

  • Replies 171
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll always love Rex Chapman.

 

"I may have dated a black girl or three" :lol2: :lol2:

We all agree it had no impact on the game since neither players nor coaches knew about the tweet.

 

So then who does that leave that was somehow "impacted?" Us fans? Come on.

 

"The timing was bad." If you hearing that Cal might leave upsets you then there is NO good time to hear it. Why would hearing it last night before the game bother you more than hearing it after the game? You're going to be upset either way. You don't want Cal to leave. Great. I don't either. However, him leaving has zero impact on me being a fan. He could have announced before the game last night that he was leaving afterwards on a jet plane piloted by Dr Jerry Buss and it would not have changed how I enjoyed the game.

 

 

The reaction Rex has gotten is a sad commentary on too many UK fans. We always say "it's the vocal minority." That "minority" is growing. Sad.

 

We UK fans are a psychologist's dream.

  • Author
We all agree it had no impact on the game since neither players nor coaches knew about the tweet. So then who does that leave that was somehow "impacted?" Us fans? Come on. "The timing was bad." If you hearing that Cal might leave upsets you then there is NO good time to hear it. Why would hearing it last night before the game bother you more than hearing it after the game? You're going to be upset either way. You don't want Cal to leave. Great. I don't either. However' date=' him leaving has zero impact on me being a fan. He could have announced before the game last night that he was leaving afterwards on a jet plane piloted by Dr Jerry Buss and it would not have changed how I enjoyed the game. The reaction Rex has gotten is a sad commentary on too many UK fans. We always say "it's the vocal minority." That "minority" is growing. Sad. We UK fans are a psychologist's dream.[/quote']

 

Well said.

^ Because I feel it was all self serving.

 

Wouldn't it be self-serving regardless of when he broke it if no one else was breaking it? It's going to be a story no matter when it's tweeted.

 

I would also ask how he benefits from this?

Wouldn't it be self-serving regardless of when he broke it if no one else was breaking it? It's going to be a story no matter when it's tweeted.

 

I would also ask how he benefits from this?

 

He was on the Dan Patrick show for one. I'm sure that was already scheduled prior to this...

He was on the Dan Patrick show for one. I'm sure that was already scheduled prior to this...

ESPN was dropping his name all day as well, TV and radio. When's the last time his name was mentioned on national sports radio or tv.

  • Author
He was on the Dan Patrick show for one. I'm sure that was already scheduled prior to this...

 

He was already on the Dan Patrick show yesterday.

  • Author
ESPN was dropping his name all day as well' date=' TV and radio. When's the last time his name was mentioned on national sports radio or tv.[/quote'] Dan Patrick show yesterday.
Wouldn't it be self-serving regardless of when he broke it if no one else was breaking it? It's going to be a story no matter when it's tweeted.

 

I would also ask how he benefits from this?

Yes, it would have been, but I feel he was trying to get as much response and reaction as possible.

 

His upstart blog.

  • Author
Yes' date=' it would have been, but I feel he was trying to get as much response and reaction as possible. His upstart blog.[/quote']

 

Did you read the link Sparky provided?

It was bad timing but I thought it brought up an interesting question as to who would be the next coach. Rex said UK would reach out to Sean Miller first then Shaka Smart. Interesting

He was on the Dan Patrick show for one. I'm sure that was already scheduled prior to this...

 

So going on the DP show somehow benefits him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.