April 8, 201412 yr Rex just said he thinks that John will be the UK coach in two months. Do you mean LA coach or UK?
April 8, 201412 yr Rex said he heard it from two sources and that is the rumor. Rex could not understand that by saying done deal means he is saying that it is fact.
April 8, 201412 yr If Rex would have said there is a rumor that coach Cal takes the Lakers job, I don't think he gets as big a backlash.
April 8, 201412 yr If Rex would have said there is a rumor that coach Cal takes the Lakers job, I don't think he gets as big a backlash. I agree. I think Rex made himself look worse in the interview.
April 8, 201412 yr If Rex would have said there is a rumor that coach Cal takes the Lakers job, I don't think he gets as big a backlash. I don't even think it's that. It's the timing of it....You let that go 2 hours before the team plays for the title? What a tool.
April 8, 201412 yr I don't even think it's that. It's the timing of it....You let that go 2 hours before the team plays for the title? What a tool. We agree that the timing had no impact, correct?
April 8, 201412 yr We agree that the timing had no impact, correct? Oh, no doubt. None whatsoever. Timing of it was still incredibly poor on Rex's part.
April 8, 201412 yr We agree that the timing had no impact, correct? It freaked out a whole fan base when they are trying to enjoy a national championship game.
April 8, 201412 yr If Rex would have said there is a rumor that coach Cal takes the Lakers job, I don't think he gets as big a backlash. That's pretty much what he said though. Everyone leaves out the two most important words of his tweet....."word is".
April 8, 201412 yr Author That's pretty much what he said though. Everyone leaves out the two most important words of his tweet....."word is". And that's what Rex told Dan.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.